Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The World Of Warcraft

Newbie TheDarknesInTheLight is off to a good start TheDarknesInTheLight's Avatar
    Thanks

Post The World Of Warcraft

Hello AO i have been playing WoW aka world of warcraft for around 4 years now i personally find it alot of fun and have played with alot of diff people in my time playing so i thought i would make this to see if anyone on here plays how long they have been playing what side they are on and there realm type... or if you are wanting to play and have any questions feel free to ask
    The closer you get the light the greater your darkness becomes...

Newbie CWhit is off to a good start CWhit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The World Of Warcraft

You know I always wanted to play WoW, but the whole thing of paying per month to mean might not be worth I don't know yet. I guess I gotta try it out first to see before I buy it.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm i didn't play it for long >,< *sad* becasue the internet is slow around here , and no one of my friends would like playing games lke it >.> , that is boring i don't know why don't like a great game like this !!! ... i am very sad since i am a BIG fan of Warcraft T,T .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie TheDarknesInTheLight is off to a good start TheDarknesInTheLight's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: The World Of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by CWhit View Post
    You know I always wanted to play WoW, but the whole thing of paying per month to mean might not be worth I don't know yet. I guess I gotta try it out first to see before I buy it.
    ya i was that way at first but i loved it just dont take to much into it about the free trial the trial isnt as amazing as the whole game is iv had lots of fun the past like 4 years i have been playing lots of cool friends on there some i even found lived in my area! heh but if you need any info let me know.

ummm i didn't play it for long >,< *sad* becasue the internet is slow around here , and no one of my friends would like playing games lke it >.> , that is boring i don't know why don't like a great game like this !!! ... i am very sad since i am a BIG fan of Warcraft T,T .... =^_^=
    ya it is a fun game but if you are on an old comp or have bad net it can be difficult but if you ever want to come back to the game let me know =D

Newbie Sukai is off to a good start Sukai's Avatar
    I live in my own mind. Haha! Just kidding. I live in Utah, but I hate it here.
    Thanks

Yeah, I used to have an account. But when out roomate moved out i lost it TT.TT I was like, a lv. 51 Blood Elf. yep. but it doesnt matter now cuz its gone. im gonna get a new account soon tho. dont kno when soon is but i will get one.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknesInTheLight View Post
    ya it is a fun game but if you are on an old comp or have bad net it can be difficult but if you ever want to come back to the game let me know =D
    lol i think the problem in the net XD , and sure ^^ you will be the first one to know if i will play WOW again heheheh ...

i were wonder >,< is it true that the rest of the story of Warcaft is in WOW , i will be sad if that was true !!!! ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    lol i think the problem in the net XD , and sure ^^ you will be the first one to know if i will play WOW again heheheh ...

i were wonder >,< is it true that the rest of the story of Warcaft is in WOW , i will be sad if that was true !!!! ... =^_^=
    well there is some truth to that if you pay attention to alot of your quests you get in the game it all adds up to be one big story espescially once you get to northrend blizzard really stepped it up a notch in LK to make questing more enjoyable a have more story plot in it

Quote Originally Posted by Sukai View Post
    Yeah, I used to have an account. But when out roomate moved out i lost it TT.TT I was like, a lv. 51 Blood Elf. yep. but it doesnt matter now cuz its gone. im gonna get a new account soon tho. dont kno when soon is but i will get one.
    well when you make your account let me know and i can hook you up with my realm info and other info that could be helpfull for your WoW experience

Newbie ChiroNeko is off to a good start ChiroNeko's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been playing WoW for about about 2 years, it's addicting when you have a certain goal to achieve on it, but kind of boring if you have nothing to do but BG's and raids. B3

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast