Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The World Of Warcraft

Newbie Nocturne is off to a good start Nocturne's Avatar
    Hidin' in your windows, snatchn' your people up.
    Thanks

Re: The World Of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknesInTheLight View Post
    ah lol well thats cool let me know if you ever get in the real version again
    Will let you know! ^^I doubt I'll continue to even play the private servers anymore, though. D: Final Fantasy XIV is coming out. Everyone who played the alpha/closed beta says it is officially the game that gives WoW a run for their money. I might just be paying for that game from now on.

Been following it for over a year now and seeing it's 10x more fast paced than FFXI and a lot more realistic, customizable, etc it's almost god-like to me for MMORPGS.

Orochimaru Fangirl ♥ | MMO Junkie

Newbie TheDarknesInTheLight is off to a good start TheDarknesInTheLight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    Will let you know! ^^I doubt I'll continue to even play the private servers anymore, though. D: Final Fantasy XIV is coming out. Everyone who played the alpha/closed beta says it is officially the game that gives WoW a run for their money. I might just be paying for that game from now on.

Been following it for over a year now and seeing it's 10x more fast paced than FFXI and a lot more realistic, customizable, etc it's almost god-like to me for MMORPGS.
    oh nice ill have to check that one out you got any links or anything??
    The closer you get the light the greater your darkness becomes...

Newbie voldiaran is off to a good start voldiaran's Avatar
    Thanks

i played wow for over 5 years not anymore quick bit ago new cataclysm looks retarted. i played on silverhand mainly a warrior but i had shaman deathknight and others.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I just got WoW a couple weeks ago. It was a long time coming. ^_^

My brother talked me in to actually buying it. "If you get WoW, I'll pay your monthly fees! I just want someone to play with," is what he told me. I immediately went and bought it after that conversation.

So far, I'm pretty impressed with the game. I used to watch my friends play it and wonder why they spend so much time on it and now I know. ^_^ I'm not too far yet but, I'll get to a decent level at some point. If anyone wants to exchange WoW info, you should PM me.

Newbie TheDarknesInTheLight is off to a good start TheDarknesInTheLight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I just got WoW a couple weeks ago. It was a long time coming. ^_^

My brother talked me in to actually buying it. "If you get WoW, I'll pay your monthly fees! I just want someone to play with," is what he told me. I immediately went and bought it after that conversation.

So far, I'm pretty impressed with the game. I used to watch my friends play it and wonder why they spend so much time on it and now I know. ^_^ I'm not too far yet but, I'll get to a decent level at some point. If anyone wants to exchange WoW info, you should PM me.
    ya sure but with real id around now makes it so much more fun can have a lot of people to talk to so if you guys play add [email protected] and ill add you as soon as i log on and get it just put a message saying your from AO =D

Newbie Philx is off to a good start Philx's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know what some people think, but I absolutely love Cataclysm.
    I've been playing for almost 3 years (or whenever Ulduar was released) and I can't put it down.
    I've always liked the Warcraft universe because of its depth and Cata really put more into that.

I play Horde on Korgath, and if you want my Real ID you can PM me

I will never forgive or forget.
    A constant reminder, your lifeless heart on a rope around my neck.
    A keepsake from this rusted love.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been playing WoW for about around 3 or 4 years now. I would've quit playing a long time ago if it weren' for the friends that I've made over the years, they're what kept me playing. I've always found the game intriguing but only to a certain extent, it becomes very routine very quickly. However, there are many diverse ppl who play the game and that's where I find the game really interesting and that's what kept me hooked. I like some of the changes they've implimented to the game but my only complaint, along with so many of my other friends, is that the newer dungeons are way too long. If Blizz would've shortened them a bit, they would be worth running on a regular basis, but all in all, I like the new expansion.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    I've been playing WoW for about around 3 or 4 years now. I would've quit playing a long time ago if it weren' for the friends that I've made over the years, they're what kept me playing. I've always found the game intriguing but only to a certain extent, it becomes very routine very quickly. However, there are many diverse ppl who play the game and that's where I find the game really interesting and that's what kept me hooked. I like some of the changes they've implimented to the game but my only complaint, along with so many of my other friends, is that the newer dungeons are way too long. If Blizz would've shortened them a bit, they would be worth running on a regular basis, but all in all, I like the new expansion.
    well if you remember the doungens where really long in wrath to up until we out geared them then we went from spending an hour in them to maybe 15 min so just give it time and you will be like wtf blizz this is supposed to be hard!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast