Closed Thread

Thread: Worst Book Ever

Otaku frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury's Avatar
    Kansas (no, I do not know what happened to Dorothy and Toto)
    Thanks

Worst Book Ever

What do you think is the worst book ever? List it as well as your agruments. Please, don't spare the trash talk about the book, it needs to be put in its place. Oh, and also, explain where this "place" is (see example below).

The worst book ever has to be Hell House by Richard Matheson. Not only is it full of grammatical errors of people drivedding the car, it ahlsoh has many moor mispelingz and improper yusuhjez ov languaje then this sentens. (I cringe just having written it. . .urgh) The plot really doesn't make that much sense either.

This book doesn't even deserve to exist. I would have suggested using it as toilet paper, but even razor wire would do a better job.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Oct 08, 2006 at 08:47 AM.
    En la tierra de los ciegos, el torto es rey.

In the end, Darwin is right. The strongest do survive.
    Hail Malthus!

Newbie altera may be famous one day altera may be famous one day altera's Avatar
    Thanks
    hm..the worst book..I guess Steppen Wolf by Herman Hesse..don't get me wrong,I love Hesse and his books(especially Siddhartha,Narcissus and Goldmund) but this one totally annoys me..it's boring,hard to read.I've tried reading it several times but..no chance..
    'Cause I'm a voodoo child
    Lord knows I'm a voodoo child...

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks
    I forget the name of the book that I had read, it was a science fiction novel (I'm pretty sure it had 'Winter' in the title...I'll have to go upstairs and root around for it), but my mom got it for me yeeeears ago, and it was a truly horrible book.

Pretty much the storyline was set during the feudal era (with castles and stuff), and this nation was on the verge of war. There were huge wolves that roamed around, that everyone thought was extinct, but weren't.....and there were these zombie things called "the others" that would come and attack.

The reason I thought it sucked was because the story followed the family that lived in the castle, and around halfway into the book all of them get shanked in some way or another. Like, even the little kids get killed off.......and since I was fairly young at the time, I couldn't really fathom a story where all the good characters die, so I just stopped reading it cuz I thought it was so horrible. I'll have to find the name of the book.....I thought it was a real stinker. Once I either find it, or remember it, I'll post it up.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks
    XD The guy that made The Cat in the hat~ Yea him~

His very very very First book~

It sucked~

I remember my perschool teacher would just read it to put us to sleep ~

And it was his first book he wasn't good yet~ ^_^

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks
    plato's republic, i have to read it for school and it is nothing but F***ing talking! if there was a little action it might be more enjoyable.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know this one! Its every book ever writing Lol

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    # DO NOT MAKE FAVOURITE THREADS OR LIST THREADS! IT WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM!!
    This includes anti-favourite theads as well...

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread