Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: the worst game in the world!!!!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the worst game in the world!!!!

[QUOTE=CarmineSky] Buck Bumble for the N64 as well.QUOTE]

uugh...That's the game I was trying to think of! It's soo bad...although n64 is probably my favorite system, it had its fair share of terrible games.

Banned Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious's Avatar
    Thanks

The worst game ever is, in my opinion, Pikmin.... I just hated it!!! I wanted to peel the skin fom my eyeballs as I continued to play this insanely addictive horror!!!!

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have say Viewtiful Joe in my opinion, although alot of you probably wouldn't agree

30 minutes into the game and I still didn't fully understand the controls, I was already hating the POV of the game, everything was too flashy and vivid and I could hardly see what was what, and I had to take 4 asprins for the unbelievably migrain headache I got from playing that long

(no I don't wear glasses)

Newbie ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur's Avatar
    Thanks

Worst game eh... I think starcraft is bad. THe thing I hate the most in starcraft is that it's really dark...
    Born to live, living to die..

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Katamari is one of the greatest games to ever come out of Japan. When will people learn? It's not the graphics that's important, but the gameplay. The gameplay insures how fun a game will be, not how beautiful or stunning the graphics are. A game can have cutting-edge graphics and be very dull and boring, but a game with good gameplay rules over all.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    Katamari is one of the greatest games to ever come out of Japan. When will people learn? It's not the graphics that's important, but the gameplay. The gameplay insures how fun a game will be, not how beautiful or stunning the graphics are. A game can have cutting-edge graphics and be very dull and boring, but a game with good gameplay rules over all.
    eh, I guess

I think that there are alot of really good arcade games, even if they have tiny little block characters..

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

If a game has crappy gameplay, then how can a gamer have fun? Will that gamer just stand/sit there looking in awe at the pretty visuals while slowly getting bored of running around in a circle or hitting demon hordes with a stick repeatedly for hours on end? Good gaming makes more fun. Stunning graphics is just eye candy.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

id have to say Simpsons Road rage.only because the controls are wack and it actually does get you frustrated I hate it cuz whenever yor actually finished with one passenger it takes like 3 seconds for to get out of the car and tat wastes an extra 5 seconds which doesnt give you much time to get another passenger! O_o

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast