+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Games Ever...that you must play

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Worst Games Ever...that you must play

I was watching X-play a few months ago and they gave some horrible crap game a 3 out of 5. Now, they said it was horrible, that the suckiness knew no bounds. It was so bad that...if you had never played it it would lower the quality of your life! Hense, the 3 out of 5 score.

Since then, I've always wondered what people think the worst video games ever made are...you know, the one's that are so bad that if you don't play them it will lower the quality of your life. So, that's what this thread is about...a tribue to the worst games ever made that you MUST play or lower your quality of life. It can't be the mediocre games or one's that just really suck. No! They must be the cream of the crap! You know, the one's that will go down in history as truly BAD games.

Bonus points! Include a link to a review of your sucky game so we can enjoy all the graphic (so to speak) detail!

Ok, my post so I'll go first.

Big Sky Trooper for the SNES. This game sucks so bad that it's become the standard for suckiness between a friend and I. It's so bad...that it's the only thing left to play when your burned out on your collection. Anytime Val fires up Big Sky Trooper I know it's time to drop off an emergency supply of borrowed games for him to enjoy. My words can't do justice to the suck that is this game....so i'll let Gamespot do it for me.

Big Sky Trooper for SNES Reviews - SNES Big Sky Trooper Reviews

enjoy...

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Worst Games Ever...that you must play

hmm... that would be Spy Fiction for the PlayStation 2...

>.< i couldn't get passed the stupid parachute jump at the start of the game... literally... it's the first thing you do after you pick the character!!! >o< wah! however, if you got passed that, it's suppose to be really hard spy stuff... i never got that far...

>_< i also didn't like GetBack very much either... it just very much was not my style! but i suppose if you like a kinda crappy version of Meta Gear Solid, than this one is for you!

^_^ but i haven't played much bad games becuz people i trust (Soshi, mostly) refer me to about 95&#37; of the games i own... i did pick one, Okami (PS2) and that one rocked!

sorry! i'm not internet savvy enough to have links!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Ooh I have some.

Big Rigs. Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Probably one of the absolute worst games ever. Sparked a whole internet following because of it and is the proud owner of multiple 'worst game ever' awards.
    Everyone should watch the gamespot video review of the game. It's hilarious!
    Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing for PC Review - PC Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing Review

Needless to say, any gamer should try a game with this much dubious honor.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

they said that some pc games suck and all but i don't it does suck, i played starcraft, a really good game, and the worst i played was the alien vs predator extinction, and they said it was 1 out 5

Otaku dragonman may be famous one day dragonman may be famous one day dragonman's Avatar
    Thanks

i remember playing this biker game that you collect weapons and you try to knock them off. it was for the 64. it was so bad it was good.
    "May the force be with you"- Yoda

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Cliffhanger for Sega CD. Thats right I said Sega CD. This game had this one snowboarding part that just pissed me off so much. The controls were so bad I couldn't get passed the snowboarding part. Sega CD was just sad altogether but this game was just bad. And I still play it every once in awhile trying to get past that snowboarding part. Every other part of that game was just crappy.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dragonman View Post
    i remember playing this biker game that you collect weapons and you try to knock them off. it was for the 64. it was so bad it was good.
    Road Rage?

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hassun, there is a game worse then yours I have played that was so bad, I almost ripped my eyes out in shame. It was The Fantastic Four for the Playstation 1. My parents bought it for me for my birthday a few years back and told me, "Go ahead and play it. You will like it." After I played (and beat) this piece of junk of a game, I ended up taking it to the backyard and giving it a 12 lb sledgehammer sendoff.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast