+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Worst Games Ever...that you must play

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Worst Games Ever...that you must play

WOW!

Hassun, that is a winner! That's what I'm talking about...games so horribly bad you try to get all your friends to play it so they can enjoy the joke of a game too!
    Last edited by Hassun; Jan 10, 2007 at 05:58 PM. Reason: my name

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Road Rage?
    Wow. Boy, does that name bring back a lot of memories. I used to LOVE that game. Back when I was a wee kid, and my computer didn't have more than 1 GB of HD. Now that I think about it, that game sucked. It sucked, and sucked bad. But I loved it, and I will always love it. And heck, If I can find the CD, I might just boot it up on my computer now.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

well i think the new spyro game is pretty crappy, also if you want a long game that makes no sence and you acctually NEED the walkthrough to complete ( trust me) the Asurik is for you, its crasy i tells ya!

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

1. The Ultimate Stuntman for the NES. Think Battletoads, except more of an unbeatable game with horrible headache causing controls. But for some reason, I kept playing, trying to conquer this game. Maybe I wanted to really be the ultimate stuntman.

2.Bubsy

Why I played this series when I was younger, I don't know, but I always knew it was horrible.

This last game explains itself..

Last edited by False Truth; Jan 10, 2007 at 12:25 PM.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

hahaha i played battle toads on nintendo, I used to love it, yeh its silly and all, and pretty long, but you can kill your partner as well as your enemy, and ride flying dragon thingys, so i thought it was pretty fun ^^

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

It would have to be the a Surfing game for my Game Cube. It got on my nerves because of the fact I get past the sharks and when I did I got caught in the net. I don't think that I was cut out for surfing after I played that game. Plus it made me terrified of the ocean.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Worst Games Ever...that you must play

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore View Post
    I was watching X-play a few months ago and they gave some horrible crap game a 3 out of 5. Now, they said it was horrible, that the suckiness knew no bounds. It was so bad that...if you had never played it it would lower the quality of your life! Hense, the 3 out of 5 score.

Since then, I've always wondered what people think the worst video games ever made are...you know, the one's that are so bad that if you don't play them it will lower the quality of your life. So, that's what this thread is about...a tribue to the worst games ever made that you MUST play or lower your quality of life. It can't be the mediocre games or one's that just really suck. No! They must be the cream of the crap! You know, the one's that will go down in history as truly BAD games.

Bonus points! Include a link to a review of your sucky game so we can enjoy all the graphic (so to speak) detail!

Ok, my post so I'll go first.

Big Sky Trooper for the SNES. This game sucks so bad that it's become the standard for suckiness between a friend and I. It's so bad...that it's the only thing left to play when your burned out on your collection. Anytime Val fires up Big Sky Trooper I know it's time to drop off an emergency supply of borrowed games for him to enjoy. My words can't do justice to the suck that is this game....so i'll let Gamespot do it for me.

Big Sky Trooper for SNES Reviews - SNES Big Sky Trooper Reviews

enjoy...
    Persionaly, I like X-play, but i don't lisen to the rating as much as Adam and Morgen!

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    It would have to be the a Surfing game for my Game Cube. It got on my nerves because of the fact I get past the sharks and when I did I got caught in the net. I don't think that I was cut out for surfing after I played that game. Plus it made me terrified of the ocean.
    Was it Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer or Transworld Surf?

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast