+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Worst Games Ever...that you must play

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Worst Games Ever...that you must play

Remember Animorphs? Well, for my 12th or 13th Christmas my mom bought be the playstation game. Me being a twelve year old girl and loving Animorphs I played and loved it.. but it was sooo bad. You could turn into animals and attack bad guys, which usually consisted of giant spiders or worm/aliens things, but when you attack it was one repetitive movement. And there was one level that was an Echo the Dolphin clone.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore View Post
    WOW!

Hassun, that is a winner! That's what I'm talking about...games so horribly bad you try to get all your friends to play it so they can enjoy the joke of a game too!
    Classic material indeed.

Hassun, there is a game worse then yours I have played that was so bad, I almost ripped my eyes out in shame. It was The Fantastic Four for the Playstation 1. My parents bought it for me for my birthday a few years back and told me, "Go ahead and play it. You will like it." After I played (and beat) this piece of junk of a game, I ended up taking it to the backyard and giving it a 12 lb sledgehammer sendoff.
    I take it you have never tried playing Big Rigs.

Newbie fallen_ninja may be famous one day fallen_ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Inuyasha sotcm that gae i had to play but it SUCKED and had a bad glitch but it was a must play
    The power to destroy lies within all of us some ignore it some imbrace it me well just don't mess with me. What is death but a voyage to another realm ?

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

*cough* final fantasy x-2 *cough*

the Angry Nintendo Nerd videos should be looked at.

Angry Nintendo Nerd videos

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

ok it was 'dino crisis' for playstation, i bot that when i could not afford a ps2 game for my new ps2 bout 3 years ago. ok, there a glitches where you walk through walls, and die suddenly. the puzzles (like to turn power back on again at the beggining of the game) are either so easy (copy the colour code on the wall) or stupidly hard with no answer (how to eat a dino egg, yea u read that right) and there are no weapons for the first 20 levels of the game, so u keep diein tryin to run away from t-rex's n stuff. there is no gore, the anime looks hand drawn, and i look at the old ratings from psm (playstation magazine) from their archives and it got 1 out of 10. well, i lost 10 bux there :P

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    ok it was 'dino crisis' for playstation, i bot that when i could not afford a ps2 game for my new ps2 bout 3 years ago. ok, there a glitches where you walk through walls, and die suddenly. the puzzles (like to turn power back on again at the beggining of the game) are either so easy (copy the colour code on the wall) or stupidly hard with no answer (how to eat a dino egg, yea u read that right) and there are no weapons for the first 20 levels of the game, so u keep diein tryin to run away from t-rex's n stuff. there is no gore, the anime looks hand drawn, and i look at the old ratings from psm (playstation magazine) from their archives and it got 1 out of 10. well, i lost 10 bux there :P
    No gore in Dino Crisis?
    Ok it was a weaker ripoff of Resident Evil (the second one kicked ass though) but there certainly was blood/gore in the game.
    DINO CRISIS

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    No gore in Dino Crisis?
    Ok it was a weaker ripoff of Resident Evil (the second one kicked ass though) but there certainly was blood/gore in the game.
    DINO CRISIS
    ok when i mean bad gore i meant to say like 'red and lines' and you saying weak ripoff is an understatement, resident evil is about zombies and creatures beyond our comprehension, dino crisis is about a captain getting bit in the leg, and dies, and his partener wants revenge. so ya, i belive, well i know, that there are worse games out there, but this game i had the missfortune to buy and own

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Newbie Lain-Iwakura may be famous one day Lain-Iwakura may be famous one day Lain-Iwakura's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine would have to be Monsters Inc. for the playstation.

The game in itself would drive anyone mad. The point is collecting ooze canisters to scare these Robot "children" And you needed to have a certain amount in your gage to scare the children. For example. If it was up in the red, the fullest you could go; You could scare the robots that were red. Simple yet very lame.
    You get to either be Mike or Sulley, it'd be nice if you could play as Sid..And since it was a demo disk; (I'd never go out and buy the actual game) It restricted some places in the game so you couldn't go much further to advance in the story. I played this when I was grounded and I'll never play it again for a long, long while.

As for X-Play, I love the show except sometimes they over do-it in some ratings. If they were more cheerful like the hosts of Attack of the show, the show would be more enjoyable to watch.

║~*Nihongo o sukoshi hanaseru*~║

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast