View Poll Results: What Animated Show Is The Worst?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • American Dad

12 19.67%
  • Drawn Together

15 24.59%
  • Family Guy

1 1.64%
  • The Simpsons

7 11.48%
  • Futurama

5 8.20%
  • None Of The Above

25 40.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Worst Show Ever Seen

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Worst Show Ever Seen

What is the worst animated television show you have ever seen. it can be from any time. you must explain why, give the name of the show, and when it aired on tv.
    ty

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Worst Show Ever Seen

The Godzilla Power Hour. Why? Godzooky ruined it for me.
    I love my girlfriend.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Man, I'm having a battle between Tellie Tubbies and Milk-chan. I hated both those shows and I wanted them to burn (I still want them to burn). The main reason I didn't like them was that they creeped me out so much and it was just so stupid. I have only watched a little bit of each show and I hated it instantly. When I watched Tellie Tubbies the baby sun scared the living heck out of me and when I saw Milk-chan I wanted to murder the producers. I don't think I can pick one. I hate them both pretty bad.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    The Godzilla Power Hour. Why? Godzooky ruined it for me.
    LOL how do you remember a show that started airing at the year 1978?
    The series followed the adventures of a team of scientists on the research vessel U.S. Calico, who could call upon the monster using a special communicator when in peril, such as attacks by other giant monsters. Also included in the series was a cute diminutive Godzilla counterpart which u mentioned godzooky. and i have to agree, after reading about him, his only abilitis are extremely strong, able to fly. Able to call for his father, who seems to be able to hear him no matter how far away he is, that is lame, cuz there is no fire and below is an image of Godzooky for ppl that dont know.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Worst Show Ever Seen

I don't know what show I hate the most. But know that American dad is the worst out of those I think. It is still a ok show. But everyone knows Family guy is better than american dad.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I don't know what show I hate the most. But know that American dad is the worst out of those I think. It is still a ok show. But everyone knows Family guy is better than american dad.
    i have to strongly agree on that. american dad is a spin off of family guy, because the creators again just wanted to run off the sucess of family guy. american dad has the same plot; the father is an idiot, the wife is conceren, the children are hardly mentioned, and the only difference, is that stuey and brian can beat that weird goldfish and alien thingy hands down. also, it is so idiotic, with the same plots as other shows. for example, that idiot father from american dad almost kills his wife and rapes her to make sure she doesnt figure skate. i found that repulsive and annoying. thank god i havent seen that show lately.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Worst Show Ever Seen

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    i have to strongly agree on that. american dad is a spin off of family guy, because the creators again just wanted to run off the sucess of family guy. american dad has the same plot; the father is an idiot, the wife is conceren, the children are hardly mentioned, and the only difference, is that stuey and brian can beat that weird goldfish and alien thingy hands down. also, it is so idiotic, with the same plots as other shows. for example, that idiot father from american dad almost kills his wife and rapes her to make sure she doesnt figure skate. i found that repulsive and annoying. thank god i havent seen that show lately.

I haven't watched it in a while either. Did you know that the Family guy creators are making a new show called the Winner?! I think its going to be lame!

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I was never into The Simpson's at first I thought it was ok. Then I got aggravated with the show because I didn't really see a purpose of it.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast