View Poll Results: What Animated Show Is The Worst?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • American Dad

12 19.67%
  • Drawn Together

15 24.59%
  • Family Guy

1 1.64%
  • The Simpsons

7 11.48%
  • Futurama

5 8.20%
  • None Of The Above

25 40.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Worst Show Ever Seen

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Worst Show Ever Seen

The worst animated show Ive ever seen is Shaolin Showdown... lol... (hey I've got kids, I HAVE to watch this stuff)

Reason being... Im an artist, and writer... I could draw better characters with my feet, and have seen better stroies on the back of cereal boxes.

I mean I dont mind bad art, and storys that dont make sense... but only if they're funny. And I mean REAL funny. Im a sucker for slapstick humor. Which is why I couldnt vote for any of the above shows... they're all pretty good to me.
    Last edited by Peach_follows; Feb 12, 2007 at 12:22 PM.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie Tsukino123 is off to a good start Tsukino123's Avatar
    In a castle far far away in Astale (I wish!)
    Thanks

The show that I think is the worst is really none of them. They are all pretty good.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

the worst shows iv seen guta be Tim & Eric Awesome Show and Saul of The Mole Men there so bad the shouldent even be on tv,they have no point
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

they are all ok...though maybe next year i might something on the list but right now for me is none of it above.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    i have to strongly agree on that. american dad is a spin off of family guy, because the creators again just wanted to run off the sucess of family guy. american dad has the same plot; the father is an idiot, the wife is conceren, the children are hardly mentioned, and the only difference, is that stuey and brian can beat that weird goldfish and alien thingy hands down. also, it is so idiotic, with the same plots as other shows. for example, that idiot father from american dad almost kills his wife and rapes her to make sure she doesnt figure skate. i found that repulsive and annoying. thank god i havent seen that show lately.

I agree. That show is rediculous. American Dad isn't the best show out there. And Family Guy wins by 100%. Nothing beats that show. American dad is stupid and a waste of time.

Newbie Lupus may be famous one day Lupus may be famous one day Lupus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    As for Captain Planet you have to think about it. They didn't have the technology that they do today. So if you look back of course your going to think that it is the worst show ever.
    yeaaa that is true!!! the simpsons its ok!!! i don't see the others, i don't like them

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I'm not gonna judge on any of these shows, in order to make it on television you have to appeal to a certain audience. And let's face it, it takes hundreds of man hours to create one season of 'suckiness'.

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

I'd have to say that American dad is just a knock off of Family guy! I mean I watched Family guy and you can tell that there are some major similarities between the two shows! As a matter of fact I believe the creators of Family guy made American dad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast