+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Things About Christmas...

Newbie SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD's Avatar
    Thanks

Worst Things About Christmas...

Yea yea, Christmas is all good and fun right, but there still plenty of things that go on around xmas that I could simply do without. What is your least favorite thing about Christmas?

For me, its the stupid frikin Christmas movie that comes out every year. This year I think the movie is called "Deck the Halls." As usual, just from seeing previews here in there, it appears it will follow the same old "Everyone starts the movie off being greedy and in the end they all end up gathered around a Christmas tree charoling" story line. I would rather take a soul slayer* to the face than sit through one of those.

*(Just ignore that if you haven't watched Bleach)

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Worst Things About Christmas...

Consumerism, consumerism, and consumerism.

I can't stand how corperate Christmas has become. I honestly could do without presents, and shopping at the malls for presents loses its appeal fast. Everyone does the last minute rush to the mall, and any friendly atmosphere that is SUPPOSED to be celebrated during Christmas, becomes a snarling grab match, trying to buy the last item on the shelf. You can do your shopping early, but then it feels like copping out (or at least to me).....but then you're stuck going during the rush.

Don't get me wrong, I like Christmas, but being in the malls becomes tedious.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

The only thing that I can say is the worst thing about christmas is not being able to find what you're looking for whenever you start to do your gift shopping.I love to shop,but I hate not finding what I'm looking for. Everything else about christmas to me is wonderful.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

The worst thing about christmas is that they decided to stick it too close to an even more important holiday, my birthday.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
    Consumerism, consumerism, and consumerism.

I can't stand how corperate Christmas has become. I honestly could do without presents, and shopping at the malls for presents loses its appeal fast. Everyone does the last minute rush to the mall, and any friendly atmosphere that is SUPPOSED to be celebrated during Christmas, becomes a snarling grab match, trying to buy the last item on the shelf. You can do your shopping early, but then it feels like copping out (or at least to me).....but then you're stuck going during the rush.

Don't get me wrong, I like Christmas, but being in the malls becomes tedious.
    Chubz just about sum up everything I was going to say!

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

with my family what is there to hate. fistly every1 in my family and relatives really don't bother with the whole gift shopping thing cause every1 is busy, and deciding what other ppl might like is a head ache and a half. so mainly money and a xmas card and 1 or 2 presents are good enough for and every1 else. plus with the money we do get we end up spending on the after xmas sales. its the smart way to go.

and the xmas movies, well i don't think they are all that bad really. i mean there are plenty of funny ones out there, not just the grinch style ones (wait a sec that was funny, oh well). and christmas cartoons are fun to watch also cause they only come on once a year.

but the only reason i like it so much is cause of the food. i will like anything as long as there is plenty of good food.

the only thing i don't like about christmas is ummm... lets see.... ahhh.... the night before christmas?... i don't know, maybe the dangling things i hit my head on.. ahh thats about it really. there's not much to hate.

Otaku Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma's Avatar
    Thanks

going off of what chubz said, what I don't like is how christmas season seems to come around a little earlier every year. How long until we finish New Years just to turn around and start chistmas shopping again? Santa has gone the way of KISS, and not in a good way.
    Ich bin ein hund. Ich bin ein tefel hund!
    Ready to war, Ragnarok approaches.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

The worst thing about Christmas is when people (mostly your personal enemies) come to you pretending to be your friends because christmas is a time to forgive and to love BS to that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast