+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Worst Things About Christmas...

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Worst Things About Christmas...

Worst things about Christmas:
    [1] Lousy gay movies.
    [2] You have to spend on presents for stupid and selfish people who returns you a blady smirk.
    [3] Long mass and late in the night. (+_+)
    [4] You don't get what you wish for.

Good thing about Christmas:
    [1] a day off
    [2] An excuse for a holiday
    [3] An excuse for religion purpose.
    [4] An excuse to get out of the house for the Christmas spirit.
    [5] An excuse to get something or what I want.

Baa (>_<)

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Worst things about christmas:
    - having to wait to open your presents
    - having to get food and preparations ready if holding a party
    - Its usually boiling (for me in Australia, xmas time is like a heat wave) unless the air conditioner is on.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I think the only worst thing about Christmas is when you don't get a present ;/

@Mr. K: How can you guys not be happy jesus thats like a miracle gift for me lmao ;p you should respect the things you already have ya know'

(-.-) I am a spoild brat~!!!

I need what I want, and get what I want! <<= ^-^; another side to me~~ haha.

Xmas becomes bad when people dont get what they want~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

the worst about Christmas, hm.... i think its X-mas parade every year is the same.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

I say nothing, its not about the presents to me even tho im gettin a computer this year. Its really about coming together as a family and (I don't wanna sound sissy by saying this) being close and showing you care for each other.(well i just did)

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu View Post
    Worst things about christmas:
    - having to wait to open your presents
    - having to get food and preparations ready if holding a party
    - Its usually boiling (for me in Australia, xmas time is like a heat wave) unless the air conditioner is on.
    i know what u mean about the heat. kinda funny one year when my mum was trying to make a roast, the room got that hot that the fridge over heated (all the water that cooled the motor had evapourated). kinda funny but at the same time.. well... lets just say there was plenty of running around. but yea aircons are a must now, had to see how this christmas will turn out..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post

(-.-) I am a spoild brat~!!!

I need what I want, and get what I want! <<= ^-^; another side to me~~ haha.

Xmas becomes bad when people dont get what they want~
    ......... wow, thats a kinda scary way of looking at things, i never really got what i wanted at christmas.. and now well, meh i'm happy with anything even a sweater. but man thats kinda goin overboard isn't it?... man u are spoiled.

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks

i agree about that one, it does sound scary, but what i hate most is the cold, i cnat feel my fingers, the makes everthing numb and freezes water, am gonna have a tough time through winter
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

It's the music.

I cant' stand most Christmas music. The secular Christmas music drives me nuts. I'm tired of Grandma getting ran over, barking jingle bell dogs, and jingle bell rock music. I hate snow so Frosty and White Christmas don't do much for me either. The only stuff I like are the religious ones, and even after a month of 'away in a manger, I'm done.

Arrianna's family starts the Christmas music the day after Thanksgiving...and it usually ends around new years. They like the classics like Bing Crosby and stuff...but it just gets on my nerves. And every year I'm accused of being a humbug.

It least they like the good classics like "Peter and the wolf" (yes, I associate it with Christmas - I don't know why, but I do) and the Adagio Christmas album. And of course there's always the good Chirstmas Masses that the great composers have written.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast