+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WoW

Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Thumbs up WoW

Does anyone here play WoW?

I'm literally addicted and constantly play it.

I bought the new expansion pack for it and i love it.

I have a lvl 19 Night Elf Druid, Lvl 16 Blood Elf Mage and a lvl 11 Draenei Hunter.

Still a bit noobish ^^

If you play it, tell me a lil bit about your characters and the game itself.

Otaku fled79 may be famous one day fled79 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: WoW

OMG WOW!! Yes I play WoW...I've been playing since beta. Although I'm in Iraq atm and can't play >.< Got BC just before I left and got to play it just a bit, the expac is pretty cool. Awsome item drops and stuff like that. I have 1 of every class to 60 (shammy on horde side) and got started on my dranai shammy, only lvl 14 I think so I have a lot of catching up to do when I get back home. As with most games I've started I hated WoW when I first got it because it looked all cartoony compared to the other mmo I was playing at the time but friends talked me into continuing to play and I got addicted :/ lol
    Only problem with it I think is the game slows down a lot once you get to 60 if you already raid the high lvl instances. Thankfully BC changed that a bit.

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

I love WoW. I am playing the trial right now. I've even have my own guild called The rising sun of Ra. I really think I am going to buy the game later. It is a lot funner than EQ.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

WoW? I have never heard of this, "WoW". Anyone care to explain what it is? Is it like a game you play for PS2 or something?

Otaku fled79 may be famous one day fled79 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    WoW? I have never heard of this, "WoW". Anyone care to explain what it is? Is it like a game you play for PS2 or something?
    It's world of warcraft, an online role playing game. Much like everquest but with a few differences. You create characters, join guilds and do quests. You also get to go into dungeon instances. It's a real fun game once you get the hang of it^^

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hmm..sounds interesting. I'm not surprised I haven't heard of it. I don't really roleplay video games and whatnot.. Sounds like fun. This game sounds a lot like the anime .Hack.. it's a virtual reality type game 'roleplaying' I suppose. And the kids get to make up a character or use characters to roleplay as. Really cool. RL gets more and more like anime everyday...

Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Thanks

WoW is the best RPG online game for me!

I have recommened this one for most RPG lovers out there! ^^

You should try it too XD

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I was wondering why nobody on this site seemed to play this game, lol. Do you know how long I've wanted a thread for this. Anyways, I just got the expansion so I'll be playing that for awhile. By far my favorite mmo to date.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast