+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WoW

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: WoW

wow i never play due to my computer not being so good but it dose look intrusting to me
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I played WoW for the free month I had it for, I got bored frankly... But I was an addict, I had a level 26 Night Elf Hunter. Plus, I has a badass wolf for a pet named Gevaudan, after the Beast of Gevaudan. He could eat your face off.

Otaku sazza2488 may be famous one day sazza2488 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Haha my hunter has got a nightwalker.

Called SAber!

Only lvl 11 though XD

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

I play it, got me a level 50 warrior on a Euro PVE server. Despite its numerous faults, its amount of beggers and immature idiots and constant warrior nerfs I still love it, despite 35-45 being such a grind. Its nice coming up to endgame that the expansion came out, gives me something else to aim for. I'm quite lucky with my guild, they are nice friendly folk who help alot, makes the game a lot more enjoyable.

"I have recommened this one for most RPG lovers out there! ^^"

I have to disagree. This is not really an RPG. It's not like Final Fantasy in which you are given a character complete with back story and a pre-set destiny. If you want this to be an RPG, then you have to make it one. You have to do come up with the back story and do all the RP. Also if you want to RP, then roll on a RP server. The normal ones don't seem to have any RP at all going on...

Newbie shinopious may be famous one day shinopious may be famous one day shinopious's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrail View Post
    Also if you want to RP, then roll on a RP server. The normal ones don't seem to have any RP at all going on...
    Yup! The normal and PVP servers have almost no RP going on! And then sometimes even the RP servers are pretty bad... but the thing that really ticks me off is people running around on RP servers with Screen names like bboy2007 and stuff! Anywho... I absolutely love WoW! I don't actually own the game LoL... my friend does and me and a few others just created characters on his account xD! (Dunno if that'll get me in trouble... if it will then please just tell me and I will edit) So yeah... i have a level 19 Dark Elf Hunter, a 13 Dwarf Warrior and a 12 Undead.... Sorceror? Or was it Shaman... *Shrugs* Oh well... one of those!
    When in doubt, shut you mouth.
    Stupidity shows when you talk too much.
    So it is better to stay quiet and people think you are dumb, than to speak and people know you are dumb.

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shinopious View Post
    Yup! The normal and PVP servers have almost no RP going on! And then sometimes even the RP servers are pretty bad
    Well I said if you want RP then roll on one, never said anything about good RP :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2