+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WoW addicts of AO!

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

WoW addicts of AO!

I know that for a fact that there has to be more WoW addicts than myself in AO so this would be a good thread to discuss about the game wether it be discussion on PVE/PVP environments, seeking of help, or just general discussion.

Currently I've been playing on my warlock on azshara. I'm in one of the top horde guilds on the server and we've just started AQ.
    Last edited by Hassun; Jun 04, 2006 at 05:07 AM.
    Too cool for a sig.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: WoW addicts of AO!

Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    I know that for a fact that there has to be more WoW addicts than myself in AO so this would be a good thread to discuss about the game weather it be discussion on PVE/PVP environments, seeking of help, or just general discussion.

Currently I've been playing on my warlock on azshara. I'm in one of the top horde guilds on the server and we've just started AQ.
    Wobb!?
    Get your ass over to AOX this instant!

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

I really like the game and will buy it as soon as I'm done serving my country in the army. So I guess ya could say that I'm somewhat addicted

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

I have an account, Priest. Play it once in a while. I dont know why but im hooked on Diablo 2. But even that gets anoying after a while. I guess I can't stay consistent with games these days. After I discoverd woman than Video games went out the door.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

Wobb!?
    Get your ass over to AOX this instant!
    PM my ass a link or something and then I will. =P
    Too cool for a sig.

Banned Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never played WoW. Is it anygood. Not just from your POV but others also.

Newbie Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf's Avatar
    Thanks

im going to get it soon, i havent played it yet, i spose ill see yas all on there
    Blackness covers all I see and all I touch. No feeling of pain, just sorrow. My hand loses grip of the sword I held. And I turn to become a true shadow.

Newbie vallin23 may be famous one day vallin23 may be famous one day vallin23's Avatar
    Thanks

I have WoW myself. I can't get enough of it. Unfortunately I'm deployed in Iraq right now and won't be able to get on again till late august at the earliest. I am so hopelessly addicted its not even funny. I've actually had some pretty bad cravings to play since I've been away.

I have a 49 NE priest on Shattered Hand. Also have a few alts on the same and other servers. If anyone else plays on SH let me know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast