+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wwe:ecw,raw,smackdown-------tna

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Exclamation Wwe:ecw,raw,smackdown-------tna

Ok Which brand do you preffer Raw Ecw Smackdown or TNA????And what is the biggest event you tihnk is going on in any brand(s) and explain why!!!

I think TNA is awesome and the biggest thing going on is Rick Flairs retirement in the WWE because he wrestled for 36 ears and was in my opinion the greatest wrestler EVEA

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wwe:ecw,raw,smackdown-------tna

I prefer CZW. Its not mainstream wrestling but its actually real. Unlike the soft ring and cushion turn buckles you see in the main stream fights, CZW has barbwire ropes and cement floors. Its pure and uncut.

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

I love them all,but in my opinion Raw is the biggest cause it has two of the biggest names in the WWE at that's Triple H and john Cena. That's one of the reasons tha ratings are so high and the arenas are packed every week. I know they were two of the reasons I went to Unforgiven last September. The other reasons were Matt Hardy,Batista,Rey Mysterio, and the return of the Undertaker. I think Ric Flair was one of the best wrestlers to ever step foot into the ring and I was heartbroken to see him go.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

So thank you for starting a wrestling thread, i've been thinking of doing it but i'm too lazy to do so...

This is not included in yer choices but i'll go for WCW, from the time WCW broke away from NWA(i'm not that old, but as a fan you see what you gotta see) up to the classic days when NWO ruled and Eric Bischoff was flushin' WWF down the can. But we all know WCW eventually selfdestructed and they were the ones flushed out. I'm a true blue WCW loyalist, it's so sad to see the competition go...I mean c'mon, back in the day there was WWF and WCW competing for ratings while slandering each other out. Now all we get is TNA vs WWE, don't get me wrong i love TNA but it just ain't enough IMO to duke it blow by blow against WWE...YET.

As far as the choices are concerned i'll go for TNA. It's biggest advantage over WWE is that at least it's trying to be innovative. TNA's moves are riskier than WWE, some of my idols are there namely Hall and Nash...Yeah TNA is the bomb, but like what i've been sayin', it's just (and still) an upstart company..

WWE is just playin' it safe nowadays, without another "big dog" rival around all it does is show me bland uncharismatic entertainment. Sure it entertains me but it doesn't deliver much of a punch like it used to. The last time i was lovin' WWE was during the early-mid 2000s, when Scott Steiner, Bill Goldberg, NWO, Lesnar, etc. was still one WWE..You often see Shooting Star Presses and other risky stuff back then, right now...oh well, thank you TNA for the Canadian Destroyer.

Newbie silent_man may be famous one day silent_man may be famous one day
    Thanks

what brand of sport's entertainment do i like?
    hm.............. i would say new japan pro wrestling.
    have you seen how the japanese wrestle and when the match is about to end they go for it all until they cant go anymore.
    wwe is flashing thier talent down the toilet buy not pushing them.
    tna will do what wcw did not push there own wrestlers to the mian event status because they signed Goldust, booker T and kurt angle. when they signed christian i thought great but now it's getting out of hand, tomko is a great wrestler and it was smart of TNA to get him (he was'nt pushed in WWE). but now TNA cost themselves a great wrestler in Chris Harris who is now WWE.
    WWE needs to get there head out of there asses and look at their talent pool, Carlito, Finlay, MVP, Mr. Kennedy, Stevie Richards & CM Punk should all be fighting for a world title by now (ECW title is not reconized as a world title) & for TNA A.J styles, Tomko, James Storm, Kazarian, Robert Rhoode & Eric Young are waiting to be made.
    and new japan pro wrestling is way above them because of the intensty, no squash matches and no bullshit story lines. lead by great wrestlers like hiroshi tanahashi, Prince Devitt, minoru, jushin 'thunder' liger, black tiger, tiger mask and others.

if you asked me what is best wrestling brand alive today it is NJPW.
    second would be TNA and third would be WWE
    if you dont belive me type up NJPW Minoru VS Ryusuke Taguchi on youtube.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont want to be the renegade, or rain on ppl's parties, but i just think they all suck. there's like, no way that stuff is real at all, half the shiBe they do is either
    A) physically impossible to survive
    B) would leave you crippled
    C)illegal

like this one time i was bored and decided to give it a chance. then i saw a guy go out to an ambulance, rip open the doors, and the guy he was looking for was gone. for one, there's no way in hell they would just let some brute walk up and wrench the door open on your emergency vehicle. and theres no way the guy in there could have gotten away! he was supposed to be "comatized". bah, the cheapness of entertainment. and the worst part is that everything is so poorly acted, and they swear its real.

if you wanna watch a real fight, may i suggest boxing or even UFC? i dont like watching grown men beat the brains out of each other, but of them all, they seem real.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    I dont want to be the renegade, or rain on ppl's parties, but i just think they all suck. there's like, no way that stuff is real at all, half the shiBe they do is either
    A) physically impossible to survive
    B) would leave you crippled
    C)illegal

like this one time i was bored and decided to give it a chance. then i saw a guy go out to an ambulance, rip open the doors, and the guy he was looking for was gone. for one, there's no way in hell they would just let some brute walk up and wrench the door open on your emergency vehicle. and theres no way the guy in there could have gotten away! he was supposed to be "comatized". bah, the cheapness of entertainment. and the worst part is that everything is so poorly acted, and they swear its real.

if you wanna watch a real fight, may i suggest boxing or even UFC? i dont like watching grown men beat the brains out of each other, but of them all, they seem real.
    Its true its fake which is why wrestling school teaches you how to do all these moves so they don't hurt but look like it does. For example, the tombstone piledriver. The opponent is supposed to land on their head but what you don't see is how they tuck their head in and never touch the ring. The sound comes from the knees hitting the ring. Other moves like the spear or spine buster. If you keep your back straight when you hit the ring you will barely feel it. The actual ring is like jumping on a thick mattress with springs. Its all noise but little impact. Also the two wrestlers talk to each other about what moves go next. Almost the entire match the communicate in order to put on a good show.

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

@Ochi Gate

I respect your opinion and your preference but i don't think it's bad just because it's fake. Wrestling(THAT wrestling) is basically a choreographed fight that could really hurt even with one slightest mistake. It's not real, most of the fans know it, and it's not supposed to be believed, at all. They don't swear that it's real, they just act like it.

It's pretty ridiculous how people bashed wrestling because of its unrealistic display. It's the same with people bashing Superman because Lois Lane can't even realize that Supes and Clark are the same person. I think it's not right to look for realism in something that isn't even supposed to be real at all. Who in the right and old enough mind would think that Undertaker really is a dead man?...Most people don't watch wrestling because they think it's real, they watch it because they enjoy it as it is...

@Silent_man(hey you ever heard of Dream Theater before?)

I agree with you on NJPW, if it comes to the physicalities and match caliber NJPW is the way to go...Although it's not really my cup of tea. For me there's a thin line that separates risk and downright danger. The Japanese are really pushing the boundaries in wrestling, TNA just looks so tame compared to them...I just seem to prefer wrestlin' style wrestlin' over its eastern brother. But yeah, Japanese wrestlers do appear in TNA sometimes...

ECW is just plain crap for me, it was crap before and a whole lot crappier now. The present ECW is just a tamed wannabee of the old crappy ECW. I think ECW is the worst wrestling brand ever to grace our tv screens. It really is entertaining to some people but to me it's not...It's more of a "dirty-men-hitting-each-other-with-garbage" kind of show, i can't believe some guys there even receive wrestling acclaim..Most of them are below average wrestlers and they compensate for it by wielding foreign objects. I'm not against hardcore and extreme wrestling(TLC is good) but for me ECW is lucky enough to even make it on TV.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast