Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010

OK to start off WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 was a VEEEERY big let down so big it made me want to cry. They took out the meaningless storylines and create a championship. The reason they did this was to make the game seem more realistic but in the in the FAILED.

But 2010 I must say...BLEW my mind!! I'm a huge fan of wrestling and is one of my goals in life to become a wrestler. 2010 may be the best one thus far depending on what else THQ might have in store for us. But in the past they had problems with their games on ps2. Now that i have a 360 AND a HDTV my gaming is about to go to the next level.

Anyway 2010 will take customization to the next level you can create your own storyline and create a character mode has gotten EVEN better. But to get the exact info on this game go to gamestop.com and see for yourself.

Any thoughts or opinoins?

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010

first of all i hope that WWE 2010 SVR will come out for the PS3 because the wwe games have had a good run on the ps2, and secondly They need to bring back the KO mode where you can ko any one with any finisher move provieded that you do enough damage to the body.

THQ should bring back the old style of playing the charater like in Smack down vs raw 2007. and if the people have left the company then why keep their moves in the Creative mode.

and any sumbission you should have to fight your way out of it,

and you should be able to fire people as well..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Brandon Grave Heat For This Useful Post:

darkninja (Aug 26, 2009)

Thanks

They do have it coming out for ps3! lol It's going to be on every system.

But i kinda disagree with you on the wrestling style for it. i like the new one better depending on the one your talking about cause i forgot how it was. But everything else i agree with. Also the reason why they keep the moves is because people like those moves and some can create the character to closely look ALOT like them. If you find new info on this game PLEASE POST!!! I NEED TO KNOW WHATS GOING TO BE ON THIS ONE^_^

Thanks

Another idea to add to the game is the computer or player should work with an injury because on raw or ecw smackdown, or superstars Some Wrestlers come out with tape ribs and walking solwy just like Jeff's neck, and something else that they should add is how an injury can throw you off your game..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Brandon Grave Heat For This Useful Post:

darkninja (Aug 27, 2009)

Thanks

YES, good idea but since it comes out sometime in october it would be too late to send this in as an idea>.< but thats good thinking.

Thanks

and if they are going to try to slow down when you do the finisher, then they should the Slow moition or the three way cam angle from Smackdown Shut your mouth back in 2004 or 03

Thanks

Hmmm... I forgot how that was but i think that would be good too. do u know if they bought back gm mode?

Thanks

And Say a wrestler has 3 or 6 songs over the years and their sound track list sould be an unlockable award just another Idea that I had

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast