+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: X Men 3

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: X Men 3

I haven't seen the previews for X-3, but my sis told me about how they showed Jean already. What's up w/ that? Where's the suspense? We all left the theatre after seeing X-2 thinking either "I hope Jean's not REALLY dead!", or "She can't be dead! I don't believe it!"
    I don't think that was too smart. Am I wrong??? Doubt it'll change the box office ratings, or anything like that, but I'm sure it dissappointed fans all over.
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Newbie Heavy_metal_goddess may be famous one day Heavy_metal_goddess may be famous one day Heavy_metal_goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

It looks really good, but I don't know if I'll have the money to go, since I'm moving into the big city to go to college

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

Cool Re: X Men 3

x3 gon be hard with all the new xmen characters but they should have been anded the best in the xmen movie series but i wont know till i get to see the hole thang next weeh

hot feets for dat azz

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Not too long before it comes out... *goes and sits at the theater* well im not that desperate... yet.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie daltwilliams may be famous one day daltwilliams may be famous one day daltwilliams's Avatar
    Thanks

jean grey is not dead she is the peonix

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

i cant wait........*jumps up n down*.....it looked real nc....hope i ge to book early..

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, hopefully X3 is better than X2...that was kinda big disappointment.
    But if they manage to get that to level of first X-men that might be good.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

yea the one problem i have with this seris is tht they are only concenrating on the popular story arcs. N where's Gambit? He's one of te coolest chararcters around. From New Orleans and a player with the ladies. U have got to have him. I mean sure U got Wolverine as the badass of the crew. I can understand y Jubliee isnt in it coz her powers r kinda useless. N where is Acpolyase n his Four Horsemen. I mean tht story arc was jus amazing.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5