+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: X-men 3 the last stand

Newbie 13kira13 may be famous one day 13kira13 may be famous one day 13kira13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: X-men 3 the last stand

I really liked X-men 3 but everyone died. I really missed Nightcrawler. Beast was cool. My fav part was when magneto is about kill the senator guy and Angel comes in. I wished I had those wings they are cool.

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

I get the feeling that I'll be thrashed for this
    But my favorite part is when Jean dies
    Why?
    Seriously, a girl who falls for Cyclops is dumbass. What's so great about her? Yeah, yeah, prof X's pet that's all. She's a psychic, that's all. Even if she at the top of the power level. She can't even control her powers properly. It's pathetic

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

... i do not have any fav. part from the mov.
    but, the boy whose power is to neutralize the power of other mutan surprise me.
    well... i think it is the part that interest me the most.

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

I've seen all 3 Xmen movies, and I was happy that they finally showed more characters in the 3rd (but no Gambit?! WTF!). My favourite character out of the movie(s) was Wolverine. I love how incredibly sarcastic he is.. especially to Cyclops *laughs* example: When they're in the Statue of Liberty, and Mystique was morphing into Wolverine, but they faught, and Wolverine was returning to the group...

Cyclops: Wait, how do we know you're you
    Wolverine: You're a dick..
    Cyclops: Okay..

*Laughs* LOVE IT! Or even when the metal detector alarm went off, and Cyclops semi-glared at him, and Wolverine gave him the finger with one of his claws.. how can you not be amused by this?!
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess seeing Jane bust down that door when she turn into Pheonix. When Wolvrine asked her what happens to Scott~

^_^ lol~

Cool parts.

When she was younger, they came to ppick her up to take her to the speaical school. She was like I am not as ordinary as you think. ^_^ lol ~

Why I love these parts is because it shows how strong she was.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie pineapplemikale may be famous one day pineapplemikale may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaara13 View Post
    has anyone ever seen this movie or even own it on dvd? if u did one of these.. will u tell me wat ur fav part is and why????? ?????
    I saw this movie when it first came out in the theaters and liked it alot! I saw the first 2 movies but thought this one was the best of the 3 (I always like movies where they deal with "inner demons" or problems of the main characters - it seems to make them more human?) I think the best part for me was when Storm (Halle Berry) steps forward and takes responsibility for running the school for the deceased(?) Dr. Xavier. She wanted to continue his dream of helping gifted mutants cultivate their gifts and to live in peace with humans.
    Hope this helps

Newbie SNo0GaNs may be famous one day SNo0GaNs may be famous one day SNo0GaNs's Avatar
    Thanks

I own X men 1.5 and 2 on DvD, i wasnt at all impressed by the last installment but i will buy it for my collection anyway...i too beleive it was rushed too quickly and did everyone REALLY die or what...maybe they were just de materialised or something weird like that and the pheonix will eventually return them to there true forms...who knows.
    Any theories?

Newbie Soras_girl may be famous one day Soras_girl may be famous one day Soras_girl's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen the third movie and think it's better than the first two. I was also disappointed when they didn't put Nightcrawler in this movie. My all time favorite character has to be Beast. My favorite scene is when mutants fight on the island.
    Please don't send me chainmail. I'll put you on my ignored list.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast