+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The X-Men Movies

Newbie Hades may be famous one day Hades may be famous one day
    Thanks

The X-Men Movies

Did any of you like the X-Men movies? I liked the 2nd and the third one and liked the third one the most. Its awesome with the Juggernaut. I didn't like the first one that much as it was a bit of a pushover and I felt that the plot was a bit weak. What do you guys think?

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The X-Men Movies

This is more appropriate in Sensory Pleasures. Moving....

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually liked the Trilogy, while a lot of it could have been done a lot better, what was actually given to us wasn't at all terrible.

Infact, I gave my dad the Widescreen Collectors Edition of X-3.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Speaking of the Xmen trilogy, does anyone know if the rumor of a 4th movie is true or not? Supposedly, at the end of the 3rd, there was a teaser in the end credits that proposed a 4th movie. Yay or nay?

Newbie Hades may be famous one day Hades may be famous one day
    Thanks

well there was a teaser which was awesome which ints towards a 4th movie.. Hope one comes out.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    Speaking of the Xmen trilogy, does anyone know if the rumor of a 4th movie is true or not? Supposedly, at the end of the 3rd, there was a teaser in the end credits that proposed a 4th movie. Yay or nay?
    There is a Wolverine movie officially in the works and a few other character spinoffs planned including Magneto and Emma Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by comingsoon.net
    USA Today has published an update on the various "X-Men" spinoffs in the works, including Wolverine, Magneto, one on the kids and another on Emma Frost. The newspaper's scoop:

The first spinoff will be Hugh Jackman's Wolverine. His character has an as-yet-unrevealed back story in which researchers replaced his original bones with a metal skeleton. Jackman has signed on to star and co-produce, and X-Men producer Lauren Shuler Donner says it will likely head into production next year.

"We've also talked about doing something on the kids in (Professor X's) school, focusing on their lives, and less of a global adventure for the team," says Hutch Parker, production president of 20th Century Fox.

The studio is also exploring a movie with Three Kings director David O. Russell based on the character of Emma Frost, a sexy mutant telepath who can transform her skin into diamonds. She is an X-Men comics regular but was not featured in the movies.

Another likely solo project: Magneto, also in the script phase. The film will focus on his youthful pre-villain days, Shuler Donner says.

Though it would require a younger actor for those sequences, she says the film would need Ian McKellen to anchor the flashbacks. "What's a Magneto movie without Ian?" she asks.
    Quote Originally Posted by comingsoon.net
    Wolverine
    Release Date: TBA
    Studio: 20th Century Fox
    Director: Not Available
    Screenwriter: David Benioff
    Starring: Hugh Jackman
    Plot Summary: The first of the "X-Men" spinoffs focusing on Hugh Jackman's Wolverine. His character has an as-yet-unrevealed back story in which researchers replaced his original bones with a metal skeleton.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Newbie rizwan may be famous one day rizwan may be famous one day rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i liked them alot...but my cousin..who has all of the xmen comics hated the movies coz there nothing like them....but i still think there really cool films
    RizzEE

+ Reply to Thread