Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: X-Play

Newbie SuperDude22 may be famous one day SuperDude22 may be famous one day SuperDude22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: X-Play

X-play, now your talking about a show. My opinion, it the only thing worth watching on G4 TV. I catch it once in a while, but I haven't had the time since I go to college on the weekdays. I feel kinda bad for adam though, since he takes most of the down hill crap. My favorite actors are adam, drunk link, and the intern that has that funny scream (the curly hair guy). I still question if morgan plays as much fvidseo games as she says she does. Well I been talking long enough lol.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

thats a great show i like it its entertaining and the hosts are great
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDude22 View Post
    X-play, now your talking about a show. My opinion, it the only thing worth watching on G4 TV. I catch it once in a while, but I haven't had the time since I go to college on the weekdays. I feel kinda bad for adam though, since he takes most of the down hill crap. My favorite actors are adam, drunk link, and the intern that has that funny scream (the curly hair guy). I still question if morgan plays as much fvidseo games as she says she does. Well I been talking long enough lol.
    BOO. I like X-Play, Arena, and Attack of the Show. All good shows on G4TT.

X-Play has changed a little, and I'm not sure if for good or bad.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic's Avatar
    Thanks

i used to watch that show all the tiem and they gave lots of reviews and they were pretty funny

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks

its much better than the old versions, anyway but sometimes it goes off a little though
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Newbie SuperDude22 may be famous one day SuperDude22 may be famous one day SuperDude22's Avatar
    Thanks

I never seen the old show so I cant comment on anything.
    Last edited by SuperDude22; Sep 21, 2006 at 04:10 PM. Reason: screwd up

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

X-play isnt a bad show I think its really good @ rating games atleast sometimes I laughed but I don't laugh alot so I guess its good

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

meh x play is ok its better t han most shows on gf well gf sucks now bc all it shows is that stupid star trek stuff al the time oo sorry to get off topic but adam sessler is a lame wad and morgan web is a fox lol bu tthey dont give good revies most of the time alot of games they review it makes u think wtf is with them
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast