+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Xbox 360

Yeah, so I am probably the last one to not have one.

But my real problem is now that I am thinking of getting one, and EBgames has an offer (ends Sunday) where I get "$80 credit" (which is not really credit but more like just letting me get the 360 for $319.99) if I trade in my Xbox. Thing is, I got my XBox second hand, and $80 is almost exactly what I paid for so even if I did try it in I don't lose much.

My only concern is that if I wait till December (xmas) will the price drop to around $319. Anyone with any advice or insight??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't know if this is official information, but I recently asked my friend about this who is subscribed to several gaming magazines and he said that there will be no price drop this x-mas, and that Microsoft is waiting until the PS3 launches to make a price drop in order to further contend with Sony. So my advice would be to trade it in now, becuase if there is a price drop the exchange price on the Xbox will also drop, so either way I think you still get the same deal - but you might lose out after the price drop.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia View Post
    I don't know if this is official information, but I recently asked my friend about this who is subscribed to several gaming magazines and he said that there will be no price drop this x-mas, and that Microsoft is waiting until the PS3 launches to make a price drop in order to further contend with Sony. So my advice would be to trade it in now, becuase if there is a price drop the exchange price on the Xbox will also drop, so either way I think you still get the same deal - but you might lose out after the price drop.
    Yeah that's what im worried about, because I have Steel battlion, and that is the one game I have that is not backward compatible with the 360 because it has that tank peripheral thingymagig.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why don't you trade it in for credit or simply sell it? I think selling it would be a better option becuase it seems nowadays you only get 3$ for Xbox games when you could sell it for 10$ or something online if you feel like going through the hassle.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    How much do you like steel battalion?

Otaku Kaijudozero may be famous one day Kaijudozero may be famous one day
    Thanks
    IF I were you then i would go ahead and get the 360!
    i have one and let me tell you that its well worth it.
    by december the nintendo wii and the playstation 3 will be
    out and i think u might have ur eyes on those as well!!
    Emotions tend to lose their strength when put in words, So I prefer to speak only what is absolutely necessary..

Kaijudozero.deviantart.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    How much do you like steel battalion?
    I never went far with that game, but it was fun...

Thanks
    I've never played Steel Battalion, but I would never be able to part with my Halo 2 lol. So my Xbox probably won't be going anywhere when I get my 360 which should be this x-mas, but unfortunately I have to buy my own games which is like 200$! - Fable 2, Halo 3 and Gears of War are the ones I want, all 60$ each = 180$ . And possibly Assasin's Creed, but that game looks a little to repetive and slow to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast