+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Xbox 360

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    wait for the prices to drop but dont wait too too long because all of the stores will be sold out, and dont worry i dont have one either
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Xbox 360

I'd get it before christmas and a price drop due to the high demand that will probably come with them. Rather than taking that chance just spend the 80 bucks or so now and get it.

Otaku Kaijudozero may be famous one day Kaijudozero may be famous one day
    Thanks

It is rumored that halo 3 will be $79.99 and Fable 2 to be 69.99 so the prices are a little greater than you would expect!
    Emotions tend to lose their strength when put in words, So I prefer to speak only what is absolutely necessary..

Kaijudozero.deviantart.com

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudozero View Post
    It is rumored that halo 3 will be $79.99 and Fable 2 to be 69.99 so the prices are a little greater than you would expect!
    Are you kidding? I can understand 80$ for Halo 3 pre orderd collector's edition or something, but just buying a regular Halo 3 off the shelf? I don't it'll cost that much. And I think Fable 2 will cost the normal 60$.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudozero View Post

keyword there "rumored"

the only thing you'll see is a special edition of Halo 3 costing 69.99

otherwise all the games will still be 60 bucks. If you really buy into them costing even more then you'd probably believe just about anything. Like you need to pay me a dollar for everyday you visit this site and .25 cents for every post you make. you can just pay me monthly cause I'm cool like that

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2