+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Xbox 360 Elite

Newbie Threatrix is off to a good start Threatrix's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Xbox 360 Elite

The other thing you have to think about when comparing the ps3 and the 360 is that when the ps3 was released the 360 had been out for nearly a year. So its common sense that they would have more games. I have a ps3 and I really like it so I can't wait till more of the games come out and laugh when ps3 sells great and laugh at the people that said ps3 would fail.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Threatrix View Post
    The other thing you have to think about when comparing the ps3 and the 360 is that when the ps3 was released the 360 had been out for nearly a year. So its common sense that they would have more games. I have a ps3 and I really like it so I can't wait till more of the games come out and laugh when ps3 sells great and laugh at the people that said ps3 would fail.
    exactly what I keep telling everyone. Too soon are they to judge the poor ps3, when it hasn't been out too long and doesn't have that many exclusive titles yet. What happens when final fantasy 13 comes out, hmmmm. Something for us rpg fans to celebrate, .

As for the black 360, I still say the premium is just fine. No need for the dang 120 gb, and a question just occured to me.

If they are going to make the black one with less noise and so it won't heat up anymore, why don't they just do that to the premium as well, unless they are or have done so???????? Other than that, I don't see any plus sides into getting the stupid thing. Especially not for the price they want.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Otaku DJjorgen may be famous one day DJjorgen may be famous one day
    Thanks

the black one will be a limited edition of only X00.000 units
    after that one sold out they will make the 120gb model white again
    and it will replace the premium as the 400 dollar model
    the premium will most likely become 300
    and the core will most likely vanish .

though im there is no new about it now
    i think when the 120gb becomes mainstream
    they will use the smaller cpu ( 65nm ) which is why it will be cooler
    they didnt confirm this but those are the rumours , and i dont see how
    they can make it cooler and less noisy any other way with out
    changing the size .

source for this Xbox 360 Elite: new, black limited edition Xbox with HDMI and 120GB drive - Engadget

thanks a mill Naruto1988 for the sig

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

well that would make more sense. Flip, I might have to end up upgrading after all, lol. Especially if the size gets decreased. I'm not really big on downloading from it though, so I don't see the need for the 120 gb, though it wouldn't hurt to have it (other than the price).

Thanks for the info.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3