+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: xbox 360 elite?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: xbox 360 elite?

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    dude, its black... not a shiny black, but an awesome flat black... ima get one, DEFINITLY! call me retarded, but it just looks cool. and that huge hdd will come in handy someday
    Well I'm not going to call you retarded, but I'm going to assume you're pretty financially well off and not very smart with money. If the black color is a major part of your decision making, then there are many decor companies out there that would be glad to help you change your casing

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku kossetsu shita is off to a good start kossetsu shita's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: xbox 360 elite?

i know my xbox wouldnt be worth a lot to sell bacl to a store i mean i can sell it to my cuzzin for more than half the original price (he says he would buy it for 300) so i could use that money with the money i already have and buy it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2