+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: xbox 360 or ps3

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

xbox 360 or ps3

hello AO just thought of making a thread to ask all you people whp have played on a ps3 and xbox 360 to ask you which one is better because my dad has said he will get me one or the other so i just wanted to know which one is better

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: xbox 360 or ps3

If I see a single flame or piece of fanboyism in this thread it's going to hurt. Bad.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

my advice, is to do your research. it's shouldn't be a matter of what is better, but, what suits your gaming styles, which ones has the majority of games that you like on it or what's affordable to you.

me personally - I'm getting a PS3. It will have the majority of the games that I like to play and prehaps even more. But I won't be getting one for a while, most of my games aren't out on it yet. I have always owned Playstations, so naturally I'm biased towards them.

However, my brothers owns the 360. There are some good games on it aswell ( Fear is ok, Halo rocks, overlord is fun etc etc). I had a Gold account, but they stuffed me around heaps when it came to payment. even so there online capabilities are pretty good ( I can't compare it to the PS3, because I haven't used it yet!)

Newbie 9908062 is off to a good start 9908062's Avatar
    Thanks

The PS3 is coming out with a bunch of new games with better graphics then most of the Xbox 360 games.
    Xbox 360 has a bigger variety of games but if you wait a while, you'll see that PS3 will be a better choice.http://www.animeonline.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

it kinda depends on what you want to play. most of the PS3s exclusives are now on the 360 as well, including Army of Two, Devil May Cry 4, Metal Gear Solid 4, and others. now, there are a few good games comming out only on the PS3 [so far] like Ratchet and Clank future, Gran Turismo 5, and Final Fantasy XIII [all of them]

the 360 is also cheaper, and for less than you can get a PS3, you can pick up the killer Elite, which is black [] and has a much larget harddrive than the other 360s. but the PS3 will soon have rumble back in their new controlers, and each system can play most of their previous games.

like i said, it really depends on a great many factors. i myself think ill be buying a 360, as mony is a factor to me.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Well regardless of what i think lol im buying a ps3 bc im a ps3 fan plain and simple. But...i have more fun with the 360 espeially when im on Gears of war and Halo 3 online
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xelhes View Post
    Well regardless of what i think lol im buying a ps3 bc im a ps3 fan plain and simple. But...i have more fun with the 360 espeially when im on Gears of war and Halo 3 online
    agreed, the only reason i would get an Xbox360 is for Halo3 and its online play. BUT I can only play about 3-4hrs max online before i start to get bored( i was a huge halo/halo2 fan back in the day, i played it sooo much i think i ruined much of the series for me).,

the main fact is, PS3 makes a hellava lot more games, which pwn xbox in terms or titles and quality or the games(actual gameplay and genres rather than graphics wise,because they're bout the same). xbox just has a limit, thats just a damn shame. games i've wanted released on ps3 never make the crossover to xbox.

PS3 wins over xbox360. but SuperNintendo pwns all consoles!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

you also need to take a look at the games getting ready to come out for each system. it will, for the most part, probably be stereotyped like this-

PS3- more RPGs, more imports
    360- more FPSs/shooters, more american games

if i offend anyone here, which i dont know how i would, then i am sorry.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast