+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: xbox 360 or ps3

abc
    Newbie abc is off to a good start abc's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: xbox 360 or ps3

its really your choice but i think that the xbox360 is really cool. it may not have a variety of videogames like the ps3 but you get to go online and play with other people. how cool is that! and right now there isnt much videogames for the ps3. So to keep yourself occupied (until 2am in the morning) id say the xbox360.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not really a matter of which one is better. It's a matter of which console is smarter. The PS3 would win that battle, definitely. But, from what I've seen, they're both pretty much the same as far as the games that some third parties make for both consoles. But the PS3 can do SO much more, even with games that the 360 has as well. You can surf the web witht the PS3, you can download videos from the internet, you can access your PS3 with a PSP via the internet for remote play... And what do you get to do with the 360? Download demos! Whoo hoo!! I mean you can watch videos on your hard drive and jump drives and what not, on both but the 360 is lacking what people expected from it; and Sony just took it and put in in their console.

It's not better. Just smarter.

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't own a Playstation 3 but I'm think PS3 is good in somewhere but PS3 is too expensive for me. Do your Research on PS3 and X-box 360 and you found it sooner or later. If you looking on my options is X-box 360 better becuase is have good games, and I always have been fan of X-box console, no offence to PS but it's true. I'm have Halo 3 and playing it a lot. :P

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

360 is better in my opininon, and mainly has to due with the games ps3 has vs 360's. I mean the ps3 isnt bad, but with the price difference and lack of quality games, it just isnt as good as the 360

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Just to let you know that metal gear solid 4 is not coming out for the 360 as of yet and that i have always liked playstation but i own both a 360 and a ps3 so what ever games come out for either i will get but i still say that mgs will not go to the 360 cause konami are not going to lower the graphics.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Newbie hendo24 is off to a good start
    Thanks

id say the 360 is better and the present moment as everyone is saying because of the choice of games but i think the games due to be released about march time next year are going to be awsome and well worth the wait so for now ill keep my ps3 and wait :P:
    50% Shinigami
    50% Hollow
    100% Vizard

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

In terms of games that come out for the systems id choose the 360. For the most part the games that are coming to the ps3 dontinterest my type of gameplay. Because the ps3 will mostly have exclusive rpg's and 360 with fps's.

In terms of graphics it doesnt really matter cause graphics are only there to make the gamer pretty not fun. Though some games use unique graphics like Okami which made it interesting. For online play id stick with the 360. Id trust a eathernet cord of satilite anyday, because when the weather gets bad whos to say you'll keep good connection.

And on the the topic of mgs4 its completly possible for it to be released on 360. Just because the graphics might be a little lower dont mean it will stop them. I mean they put some games on gamecube and psp.

Out of gameplay, online play the 360 wins, graphics ps3, though there are other things im sure i didnt cover.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    And on the the topic of mgs4 its completly possible for it to be released on 360.
    right. Hedio Kojima (creator of MG series) completley said that "they where keeping their minds open to the possibly to expanding MGS4 to other systems". this almost certainly means "yeah, we think were gonna release it on the 360, too."

so it really is all about what type of games you like, and weither or not they stay exclusives on one system.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast