+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: xbox 360 or ps3

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: xbox 360 or ps3

I agree with the statemant that the graphics make the game, but I can see why some people wouldn't want worser graphics. Also I'm a big Sony fanboy, I own a PSOne, PS2, and PSP. With all this backing my opinion not to mention I'm a huge fan of Squre Enix, I still can't see the PS3 as being a real threat to the Xbox right now. This is my perdiction for the final outcome.
    1st- Wii
    2nd- Xbox 360
    3rd- PS3
    Though they won the last two console wars this time I believe that Sony has just created a flop of a console.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

does anyone remember Beta tapes? how they where overrun by VHS? same thing happened to Sony again. the PS3, as of now, is just too overpriced for the average gamer. Hell, all the systems are, exept perhaps the Wii, which is why its doing so good. and this is the reasn why many games are shying away from being Sony exclusives- if not many ppl have a PS3, then where is the justification in producing a game only on Blu-Ray, but then nobody buys it b/c they cant play it?

the safest bet, i would say, is the 360. but since you father is paying for it, i belive, then you need to get the console that will satisfy you the most.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

So that's too bad for me but I'm only have playing Metal Gear Solid on PS and that's game was so good but later I never try on the other games. Well shouldn't they make on both console X-box 360 and PS3. I believe it so and a lot of games made on this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post
    Just to let you know that metal gear solid 4 is not coming out for the 360 as of yet and that i have always liked playstation but i own both a 360 and a ps3 so what ever games come out for either i will get but i still say that mgs will not go to the 360 cause konami are not going to lower the graphics.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3