+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: xbox720

Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: xbox720

The idea of telepathic gameplay will most likely never happen in our generation, and if it does, WOW! If microsoft can make a console like that, then they should be using their time on more important things, like cancer and other fatal diseases. I just dont think that they will be making a new version of the xbox, and if so, it wont be like anything like what that website sounds. I never believe anything i hear on the internet unless it is a viable, well known site with a good reputation. No one should.
    The chibis, they want my COOKIES.

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Please thats a serious load I mean how can a game have telepatheic game play Im a gamer and thats sounds impossible espeacialy for our tech because a system like that would require a crap load of speed, memory, visuale card with enough speed to handle it all, and a self cooler because that thing would be running so hard that it would literaly fry and explode in your face, oh and it would need like a helmet or something so you could channel your thought directly into it because most humans aren't that good at focusing their thoughts on one specific thing (no offense to the smart people).

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cojoe5 View Post
    Please thats a serious load I mean how can a game have telepatheic game play Im a gamer and thats sounds impossible espeacialy for our tech because a system like that would require a crap load of speed, memory, visuale card with enough speed to handle it all, and a self cooler because that thing would be running so hard that it would literaly fry and explode in your face, oh and it would need like a helmet or something so you could channel your thought directly into it because most humans aren't that good at focusing their thoughts on one specific thing (no offense to the smart people).
    thats what i thought but like others said it could be possible and it could be full of crap. to me theres a chance with todays tech increaseing at the rate its going but who knows sometime in 2012 or 2013 it could happen
    when the mask comes off the real me appeares

Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Thanks

Something like that will not be possible probably even in 20 or 30 years. We, as human beings, are advancing in technology yes, but not that fast as to have telepathic crap. To do something like that, we would have to know EXACTLY how the brain works, as well as how it functions down to the very presise detail. This includes sending AND recieving electromagnetic pulses. We just dont know that much about the human brain, and we wont for some time. Plus being able to recreate it? Hell to the no.
    The chibis, they want my COOKIES.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes its not true look at a picture its bullcrap k its not coming out and if it did not for a while and the company would say its out if something got out you know if they didnt they would be called liars and could have some problems.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

there is no freaken way its possible. the ps3 is only wireless for the controller and its like the most powerful console right now. althought the graphic may be good or better than the ps3 but the no controller is impossible
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

HH666 are you sure you aren't just trying to rickroll us all?

and if it were true, why announce it now? all the systems still have so much promise ahead of them.
    Why hello there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2