+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Xenosaga

Newbie carcrazy1986 is off to a good start carcrazy1986's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anybody like or have played any of the games? You can send me a friend request if you've liked or want to know something about the game/series.

wow 6 hits huh but no post bummer . i guess no one likes the game
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Dec 21, 2007 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Use the EDIT button if you have more to add. Double posting now allowed here. Thanks.

Newbie darkwolfchild is off to a good start darkwolfchild's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Xenosaga

Now don't say that, they maybe looking for more information, so why don't you try posting some?

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I played the game! It was very good! Sorry for replying late! I did not see this thread really! It's great! ^^ And this thread is not dead so lucky me huh! ^^ The graphics are very lovely and the storyline is very great as well! I would love to play this game over and over again! It's great but too bad I gave it my friend for her B-day! Oh well!

Oh plus I'm also into the anime as well. Very lovely. ^^
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh yes played the game and watch the anime series!! very good. My fave game is Xeno Saga 3!!^.^ Very good game although i haven't played the first one yet....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't handle games I need to watch for 2 hours at a time without hitting any buttons. Especially when they're pretentious, derivative and full of uneven (including a lot of nails-on-chalkboard) English voice acting that can't be switched to subtitled Japanese or turned off and subtitled altogether ^^;

I played the first through in English and finished it feeling as though I had touched my controller about 15 times in 40 hours. The 2nd I "played" in Japanese for over an hour and got to "play" only about 2 minutes of it (in a strictly limited tutorial setting). I gave up. Sold back both.

Xenosaga isn't a game.

It's a choose-your-own adventure movie.

blargh

Thanks

Well glad for all the post. Lol i guess each to his own. I to have watched the anime but wasn't to happy with it, didn't plot out like i hoped it would. Also thanks for the post i thought for sure this thread was dead. lol
    The past doesn't exist because it's happened and not therefore only in our imaginations; The future doesn't exist because it's not happened; The present doesn't exist because once it's over it's in the past, which doesn't exist; We don't really exist! Oh no!!!

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I'm the only guy not mesmerized by KOS-MOS who incidentally has the personality of a moon rock. The series blows.

Do yourself a favor and play the PS1 original and overall gem Xenogears <3 you've been schooled.

Thanks

lol, didn't really like xenogears, sorry thats not the reason i like xenosaga
    The past doesn't exist because it's happened and not therefore only in our imaginations; The future doesn't exist because it's not happened; The present doesn't exist because once it's over it's in the past, which doesn't exist; We don't really exist! Oh no!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast