+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Xenosaga

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Xenosaga

Quote Originally Posted by carcrazy1986 View Post
    lol, didn't really like xenogears, sorry thats not the reason i like xenosaga
    your loss bro....I guess this officially makes me an old fart.

seriously though I think you'd do better with a series like Star Ocean.

Newbie carcrazy1986 is off to a good start carcrazy1986's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah,that doesn't make you an old fart just more experienced, i have played star ocean an liked the series
    The past doesn't exist because it's happened and not therefore only in our imaginations; The future doesn't exist because it's not happened; The present doesn't exist because once it's over it's in the past, which doesn't exist; We don't really exist! Oh no!!!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I have only played the first one,And i could hardly stand it.I hardly play a thing and got really bored of it due to the damn cut scenes.Now if they just made it a more playable game it could be allot better than it is.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

On that aspect of the game i do have to agree with you Koga, I do also agree that having a less cut scenes would make the game better.
    The past doesn't exist because it's happened and not therefore only in our imaginations; The future doesn't exist because it's not happened; The present doesn't exist because once it's over it's in the past, which doesn't exist; We don't really exist! Oh no!!!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly...I couldnt play it after the first one. Yes, I do own all three but its only because I hate to leave series unfinished and the fact that the games were on sale REALLY cheap (Jeez, I wonder why!?) Not that I'm saying that it was horrible but it just doesnt get in my priority gaming pile, they're still on the bottom of the pile after games like Fatal Frame 3, Final Fantasy Xll, and so on.

The graphics were excellent, the music scores werent half bad, storyline was fairly solid...what made it so lousy than!? I'm not sure myself, it just seems to lack the ability to gain focus without putting dozens of hours of gameplay into it. Seriously, it just seems that its hard to stay in it after you watch cutscene after cutscene after cutscene. The only thing that kept me playing the first one was to purchase all the AGWS and the Erde Kaiser parts...now that I watched all the Elde Kaiser series on YouTube the game just lost its flare for me...a shame really.

Compared to Xenogears...well, why even bother comparing them? Xenogears is one of the best RPGs for the PS and still an epic among Square's games.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

yes, i do belive your points were accurate and solid. I also played Xenogears, And you list of 'bottom of the pile' the two you mentioned are pretty similar to my pile, lol.

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

I played Xenosaga 1,and 2. Well actually i'm on my last boss on X2, but i keep dying. Cuz me weak ...i hate trainin.But besides that i think its a pretty cool game.I can't waited to play X3.

Shout out to-Shion!!!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I've played all three games and although I did like the story, I felt that it focused too much on the story and not enough on the game. I could understand some of the cutscenes bein' a little long, but there were way too many cutscenes and they were way too long. Cutscenes aside, Xenosaga I and III were my favs; but I didn' like II all that much. They remove the shops and there were no ways ta enhance ur characters other than some kinda skills, I wasn' too impressed. I know that they were jus' tryin' somethin' new, but as the old sayin' goes "if it isn' broken, why fix it;" they should've jus' stuck wit a sure thing. All in all, they're good games; jus' wished that there was more actual gameplay and less of "Cutscene: The Game," as my friend use ta call it.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast