+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Yesterday And Today's Games

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yesterday And Today's Games

THEY HAVE A PSP GO COMING OUT!? where can i read about it?

Newbie Lazul is off to a good start Lazul's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking abaut games... i know a bunch most from the old SQUARE now SquareEnix, i liked all the Final Fantasys but whit some exceptions 10,11,12,13,14 im not sure but i have the feeling SquareEnix its loosing his Mojo i dont have the feeling i had whit FF5 FF7 FF8 even FF9, theyr growing graphically but loosing spiritually maybe its because im growingup adult but even so when i play again FF7 or FF8 i can still feel it, i have to say this but SquareEnix its desapointing me theyr becoming in just marketing. Story tellers come back....

anima-ia.com

Thanks

anyone who played persona 3 plsz check out persona3: The journey in the rpg idea section i need 5 people including myself to start so look at it if you want to join.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

As far as old school games go I loved a few cheesy games. The first one is altered beast. That was so cool because the only thing I had played before that is mario and duck hunt, and I remember thinking, wow. It also had an interesting story line. Okay, and I am showing my age, Gouls and Ghosts. That game was cool, it was a poor mans Castlevania. I loved it. So awesome. Here again little story or plot structure but hey they were young. But my favorite was Golden Axe. Who didn't love the cheesy electronic music in the end credits.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Games today are getting to easy and to pricey. Games for consoles like the N64 and Playstation 2 is where it was at. The games were original and fun to play, back the it wasn't about who's best at what game it was all about having fun, I miss those days.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    As far as old school games go I loved a few cheesy games. The first one is altered beast. That was so cool because the only thing I had played before that is mario and duck hunt, and I remember thinking, wow. It also had an interesting story line. Okay, and I am showing my age, Gouls and Ghosts. That game was cool, it was a poor mans Castlevania. I loved it. So awesome. Here again little story or plot structure but hey they were young. But my favorite was Golden Axe. Who didn't love the cheesy electronic music in the end credits.
    I AGREE! altered beast and golden axe was my fav. my friend had it for sega dream cast and thats all we played. he also had this robot game that look likes it took place on mars i think? Oh and im working on downloading it from xbox live on my 360 along with marvel vs capcom 2.

@ Artistic Anarchy: My favorite for 64 was Zelda witch i never could get far on and mortal combat trilogy.

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

game i keep playing over and over would be FF7 crisis core. games are realy expensive and then the games end up as crap like termanator salvation. might as well go to bali then get your console chiped
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3