+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Yo Momma" on MTV

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

"Yo Momma" on MTV

yes MTV now has a show called "Yo Momma" the show is basicly finding streets and gettign peopel on the streets to face another street in yo momma jokes or dissing the person. Yes its quite the worthless show but i find it extremly amusing

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: "Yo Momma" on MTV

I saw it once and I was appalled. I always knew MTV has some seriously retarded programs but even with that knowledge in mind "Yo Momma" managed to amaze me with its mongoloid (not the race) concept and even shittier execution.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: "Yo Momma" on MTV

It stilll there... ??? what a waste of time... that program I watch the beggining once and.... NO!!!! no more... I could not watch more stupidity....... a "Reality Show" is smarter than that.. and even so a Reality Show is pretty stupid for me to waste my time watching it.....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Ya'know... I actually don't mind the concept. If only the disses were actually clever... Ive saw about 10 episodes, and I've only heard about 3 funny jokes.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I know someone who goes around telling "Yo Momma" jokes. (I hope she sees this thread!!!!) They aren't funny. I have ceased to reply "Your mother" (merely because that would be an insult to an innocent party) and replaced it with "your face." So there. :P

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Re: "Yo Momma" on MTV

even so... your *mamma or anything* answer is getting so old that instead of laughing... it makes me mad everytime I hear it......
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I stopped watching mtv after 2002. Now it's all just rap, reality tv, and nothing interesting. I came across the show when I was flipping through channels. Boy, never thought mtv could get anymore retarded. They are really desperate.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Wrong section.

I think this is better suited in the sensory pleasures forum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast