+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Are you in a Band?

Newbie I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you in a Band?

Im not in a band or anything but I was just wandering if any of you guys are in a band? If so, whats the name, what type of music are you, and who else is in the band?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are you in a Band?

If church bands count, then yeah.

I used to be in a little band that played at school events and stuff in junior high - we played mostly pop, nothing great. We weren't all that good anyway. I was keyboardist.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea, I used to be in a band. I was the drummer. We really never went anywhere with it actually. It was named Fade and an all girl band xD Our music was varied into everyone's tastes.

Like my friend Samantha loves heavy death metal but I wanted a little bit of psychedelic sounds in it ;P I was also the writer of the lyrics. But then after a while everyone had plans and problems.......so we never got together anymore and called it quits u___u;;

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I must have had at least bands while I was in high school. Everyone wanted to be a star back then so they would take anyone even if they couldn't do anything. I was a rapper/singer I guess. But I put all that away and I only sing for fun. I stop freestyling altogether.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i am not in any band..but i would love to be one, one day i guess...i do play guitar..stuff like that . my Best friend knows how to plays the drum..and one of the girl in my class knows how to play bass..so maybe we will be together but right now i don't have a band yet.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not in a band...but when I was in high school a couple of my friends and I were going to start one called Broken Promises. It was going to be a variety of types of music. After high school though we kinda lost touch so it was never started.

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

I'm in a band/s, it's called Kian Kok Middle School Band and also helps in Kian Kok Middle School Orchestra band when they need percussionists. Kian Kok Middle School Band was a mixed kinda band, we do march on our school's sports day and sometime onother ocassion outside the school sponsered by either private personel or goverment AND indoor performances (If you can check, my school had just won a silver on a competition held in Genting Higlands). It doesn't mean I good at it though coz I was in coz there were not enough percussionist to do the "dirty work" e.g htting the triangle only one in a whole song, sounds frustrating right? I an go on you know. Also. . . .
    Last edited by alex1_phang3; Jan 03, 2007 at 08:10 AM.

Newbie Hades may be famous one day Hades may be famous one day
    Thanks

Like I am sort of in a band. We just started out. I play the guitar. We have played 2 songs till now- Time of Your Life by Green Day and Summer Of 69 by Bryan Adams. We are drifting more towards punk music though. We don't really write our own lyrics and all, just play covers. Not really serious about it though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast