+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Which you prefer; SF, DOA, Tekken 5?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Which do you prefer; SF, DOA, Tekken Dark Resurrection?

Which game would you prefer best; Street Fighter, Dead Or Alive, Tekken Dark Resurrection? (Why)?

The game that is best for me, would be Tekken Dark Resurrection; since it is highly graded as well with all the new movements in the environment. I have been playing this game for months now over the days that it has come out in the Arcade Version, and i can relate it by simply the artificial look as well with the appearence with each character.
    Last edited by dark1angel; Mar 22, 2008 at 04:39 PM. Reason: need complete question.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which you prefer; SF, DOA, Tekken 5?

Of course Street Fighter, because of the characters that you can use like Bison, Akuma, Ryu or Ken and the special moves you can use for the characters especially Akuma special move. The music is ok and I like the arcade games on some version like destorying the car and surivial
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    Of course Street Fighter, because of the characters that you can use like Bison, Akuma, Ryu or Ken and the special moves you can use for the characters especially Akuma special move. The music is ok and I like the arcade games on some version like destorying the car and surivial
    Thats interesting, and i sincerely do know the game very well although i have not played it for that much. Only i have watched the series, though what you said is indeed true, but i have not heard about the survival mode that you mention; is it on all Street Fighter games this survival that you speak of?

|アスタロス|

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Thats interesting, and i sincerely do know the game very well although i have not played it for that much. Only i have watched the series, though what you said is indeed true, but i have not heard about the survival mode that you mention; is it on all Street Fighter games this survival that you speak of?
    Oh, I got one of the Street Fighter version on the gameboy and one is that you have to surive a certian number of opponents with the one bar of life sort of like surivial from five opponent to 100 oppenent and you recieve life every time you defete your enemy and they get harder the more you defete in the vs 100 part
    This world is corrupt

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cantsenditback For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Mar 22, 2008)

Thanks

Oh, I got one of the Street Fighter version on the gameboy and one is that you have to surive a certian number of opponents with the one bar of life sort of like surivial from five opponent to 100 oppenent and you recieve life every time you defete your enemy and they get harder the more you defete in the vs 100 part
    That is really impressive from you, though i never heard Street Fighter for the old Game Boy only for the DS which is Alpha Triology. Another thing is how was it that you know of all the Street Fighter Series?

|アスタロス|

Thanks

That is really impressive from you, though i never heard Street Fighter for the old Game Boy only for the DS which is Alpha Triology. Another thing is how was it that you know of all the Street Fighter Series?
    Its on the gameboy advance. and i dont know the entire series. I only got the Street fighter game on the Gameboy advance and got three of the four street fighter movies, that is all
    This world is corrupt

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cantsenditback For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Mar 22, 2008)

Thanks

Its on the gameboy advance. and i dont know the entire series. I only got the Street fighter game on the Gameboy advance and got three of the four street fighter movies, that is all
    Thats really impressive i never imagined someone that highly interested in this one whole game, anyways back to this subject, do you have a long reason in why this game should be the best?

|アスタロス|

Thanks

Thats really impressive i never imagined someone that highly interested in this one whole game, anyways back to this subject, do you have a long reason in why this game should be the best?
    Alright, here my reason

The reason is because of the challenge that the game gives and some of the awsome move that you can do with the characters. watch this clip, you see why I like the game so much and one of my fav moves with akuma

YouTube - Screwattack.com Video Game Vault - Street Fighter II (GBA)
    This world is corrupt

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast