+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Which you prefer; SF, DOA, Tekken 5?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which you prefer; SF, DOA, Tekken 5?

Well as i mentioned before, what is the other best thing about Street Fighter?
    That your really interested in, that i do not know of.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Well as i mentioned before, what is the other best thing about Street Fighter?
    That your really interested in, that i do not know of.
    I also like the turbo mode, make the game even harder especally vega, damn ass, keep jumping around alot and the gallery mode allow you to view some of the pics for the characters
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku Zerosan9000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

tekken for me its just a great game and the charaters are cool

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Before I sold my PS2 to EB(I was desperate for money, a game with anime girls golfing was released!), I was a fairly frequent player of Tekken 5. Given that it was sort of arcadey, I really liked it, since I enjoy games where I can button mash my way along until I figure out the specifics, my favorite characters, etc.. The story is rubbish, but it's a flipping fighting game, so I really couldn't care less. Side note: Hwoarang, definately my favorite fighter. Probably the only fighter I bothered learning moves with.

I never grew up with the Street Fighter generation, so I was never really a fan, or at least was never introduced to it much. Haven't had a chance to play DOA, although it's, uhhh, unique physics engine seems, uh, promising?

Anyways, it's probably hard to compare the 3. Tekken has always been Playstation and DOA has always been Sega/ Microsoft, so finding people who've played them all might be challenging. More challenging than say, me playing Tekken 5 without button mashing.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Luminous For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Mar 24, 2008)

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

I perfer Tekken 5 thank you! I mean Street Fighter is good and so is DoA but Tekken in general is, better......A LOT BETTER. the story line for one doesn't take 6 years to progress. and there aren't like games that go back in time (Stab at SF) and also it doesn't have only 5 good characters in the game, and just don't have pretty eye candy (not complainin about the second part but its still a stab at DoA.) Thank you

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

well i like tekkan it was a good game. i liked the fighting even though i wasn't that good at it. XD
    but yea um the story line was confuzing and i didn't really get it but the fighting was awsome so i had to love it. lol.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm one of those who grew up with Street Fighter... I got really really good at it... lol!!
    It was also the game that made fall in love with the fighting genre... So in a sense it opened me up to Tekken... Which is now my favorite. ^_^ And everyone that challenges me in any of the Tekken series gets PWND. Because I rock. lol j/k ((I'm a bit cocky sometimes))

I've been playing the Tekken series since the first one came out... And I love the way the game series has progressed... Getting better and better. I don't have a console at the moment, so I've only played Tekken 5 a few times... It's gorgeous.

I don't really like D.O.A. I don't like the movements of the characters... I think if I had the chance to play it more often I would like it. But really, it just doesn't float my boat lol! Besides... I'm a Playstation girl ~ It's hard to break me away from my system. ~_^

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Street fighter ftw!
    just look @ this:
    YouTube - Evo moment #37
    PWNAGE

Im better @ the super nintendo SF tho
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast