+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Are you smarter than a 10 year old?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Are you smarter than a 10 year old?

This programme is a game show where adults can win money by answering 6-10 year old questions, there are numerouse children at the side and they help the adult win the money,

This is a great programme because it is funny yet seriouse and it is amazing to think that adults can answer the questions! You have to see to be in the full humor of it, so i was wondering if you have seen, what you think about it, if you want to see it and if you diagree with me...

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are you smarter than a 10 year old?

depends on the 10 year old... and the topic

Though I'm guessing, yes.

I've never seen the show and I probably never will.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

The show started out as "Are you smarter then a 5th Grader" in the States, and hosted by Jeff Foxworthy, Colin Mochrie hosts the Canadian version, and there are literally dozens of versions of this show all across the world.

Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader& - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And I also have to say Yes, I am smarter then a 10 year old.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Truly i cant belive how dum some of the adults are in the show. Come they should know what they ask them. But it is funny and i do like the show.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

humm yes i watched a couple of times, but they just ask things that adults already forget it about, i mean if i would be in middle shcool i probably would know how to respond because i knew the quetions when i was like 10 years old...with time if we dont talk about staff we used to learn in school we just end up forget almost everything...

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

I've caught a couple clips on youtube. its embarrassing to watch. Granted, adults won't retain all basic knowledge from grade school but give me a f*cking break.

Not interested in the show. and Yes.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw a couple of them.....and I have to say that I am so sick and tired of these pointless games that just repeat and repeat after another game and change just a little bit of the plot.......
    even though the questions they ask are quite interesting sometimes and I find it funny when a person gets it wrong......but the rest of it...i barely keep my eyes open from the boredom......yawn.......
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Come on. how hard can it be to outsmart a mere 10 yr old kid. i seen a few and even i can answer some of the question they didnt know, alright i don'k all the answer but i know most of them
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast