+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Are you smarter than a 10 year old?

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are you smarter than a 10 year old?

I would feel confident in saying that I AM smarter than a ten-year-old.

One of the reason the adults appear so "dumb" is because "if you don't use it, you lose it." These youngsters have just studied the topics asked on that show; the adults probably haven't thought or applied it in ages!

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen the show, and I don't like it. It's sort of humorous, but in the episode that I saw, the questions were much harder than normal 5th grade level. I know that I never learned that stuff in 5th grade. . .
    And, not to be arrogant, but I'm pretty sure that I'm much more educated than an average 10 year old.

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

i wanted to see that program..(I like game shows) ..but never got around toit..but it's kinda amazin to see that adults can't really remmeber all the things they had learned..to me..it makes me wonder.y are we learning stuff now..all were gonna do is forget it all in like 10-20 years from now..lol

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes the show is are you smarter then a 5th grader i like the show and you can watch the show on fox 10 on tuesdays and wensdays.

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

I've only seen the show one time, but i heard it was funny as hell.
    Just because older people get PWNT by little kids.
    I might start watching it again, haha.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

yep i watched it like 5 days ago this women was asked her first question a 1st grader problem and she was so dumb she used one of the cheats they let you us and got it right but the question was is a roadrunner a bird [yes] or [no].

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

I want to believe the the people that they get on that show are fake, because while certain facts about Geography or nature & science can be forgotten, basic math should not. I mean, are there people who can't do area? I am simply stunned by some of the things these people "forget".

Of course, there are lots of the questions on that show that I don't know as well....but they are all irrelevant questions, really! In fact, they so irrelevant that I can't even remember the questions I forgot.

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    depends on the 10 year old... and the topic

Though I'm guessing, yes.

I've never seen the show and I probably never will.
    I agree with tsurara on this. It really depends on the child and the subject of the matter. I know I am smarter than most 5 graders/10 years old. But you never know there might be this super smart 10 year old out there.

I never going to watch the show because it would be a waste of my free time when I could read a book or talk to friends.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast