+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Are you smarter than a 10 year old?

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Are you smarter than a 10 year old?

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    This programme is a game show where adults can win money by answering 6-10 year old questions, there are numerouse children at the side and they help the adult win the money,

This is a great programme because it is funny yet seriouse and it is amazing to think that adults can answer the questions! You have to see to be in the full humor of it, so i was wondering if you have seen, what you think about it, if you want to see it and if you diagree with me...
    you must be watching the British version with Noal Edmunds :P Seeing as its the British title.

I haven't seen a full episode of it, I mean it doesn't really appeal to me really. Its only a way to prove that adults forget things when they get older.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

a recent study shows a 10 year old
    know more than me about computer
    but that dosme mean i still cant show
    him how to work on cars play a game i
    beat and they cant.

if anything kids are just becomming
    smarter with the technology and yeah
    it can be said we are forgetfull of some
    stuff but it dosnt mean we still cant show
    kids the way thing work in life if they choose
    to listen.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

I'd like to think I was smarter than a 10 year old,but most kids at this age know more than we do. It's amazing some of the things that 10 year olds are being taught now days.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CherryBlossom18 View Post
    I'd like to think I was smarter than a 10 year old,but most kids at this age know more than we do. It's amazing some of the things that 10 year olds are being taught now days.
    I supose as you grow with age you forget things, i guess that show aims at chhildish questions that adults have probably forgot wiht all their physics studies GCSE'S and all sorts of other wild things that go on in their lives, so it dosen't suprise me that they aren't smarter.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

i laugh at myself when i say this, as no, i am not smarter than a ten year old/fifth grader.

well, when it comes to academics. other than that id like to think im smarter, but not by much, as they will learn fast if given the chance.
    Why hello there!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    i laugh at myself when i say this, as no, i am not smarter than a ten year old/fifth grader.

well, when it comes to academics. other than that id like to think im smarter, but not by much, as they will learn fast if given the chance.
    True, Their are some really brainy kids that may slip pass and adults edjucation and knologe. (I bet a ten year old is better at spelling and gramma than me) Full stops people.

Newbie diamond is off to a good start
    Thanks

i have heard of it and recently it was showing on tv too but i haven't got the chance to really sit down and watch it i suppose! it looks interesting!

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

I seen the show and I got to say one thing the adults on that show are idiots. Some of the questions they get wrong are so easy even I could answer them and people think I'm the class room idiot in my school.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3