+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Childhood Cartoon

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Your Childhood Cartoon

I know that many of you if not all had a favorite cartoon when you were smaller. I've come to explore your past in a way and ask you what that favorite cartoon was. As for me I will set the example and let you in on my past. I have had several cartoons during my child hood that I loved to watch. One that I still love is Scooby Doo. Yes I know childish but I love Scooby and the way he talks. No matter what his words always start with an R. The famous Little Mermaid what a classic. I loved how Ariel was adventures and always did what she wanted to do. Another is the famous Winnie the Pooh! I used to have stuffed animals and everything of the characters of Winnie the Pooh. My favorite out of there is Eeyore because he was always sad and depressed but he never really let it get him down even though that was like his mood. He would always just look forward and move ahead.

Now that you have seen a couple of examples and alittle into my past childhood cartoons. What are your favorite childhood cartoons and why did you like them and who was your favorite character?
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Childhood Cartoon

Felix the cat the movie to nam one its bin so long a go since i seen it i wonder if its still around,my fav character would be felix him self i loved it a talking cat was cool i wanted one when i was younger i loved it so much have a cat named felix now that im older,Also i liked to watch gumbie i used to watch it ever day, gumdie was my fav chracter he could shap shift man thats along time ago.
    Last edited by koga23; Jan 28, 2007 at 07:45 AM. Reason: forgot some thing
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think I have ever seen Felix the Cat as a cartoon of course I had the toys out of the happy meals when I was 8 but I don't know if I have ever actually seen a show with him in it.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    I don't think I have ever seen Felix the Cat as a cartoon of course I had the toys out of the happy meals when I was 8 but I don't know if I have ever actually seen a show with him in it.
    it was a great movie it think it was made in 1990, if u ever find it u should check it out.
    ....Player Killer....

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

my favorite cartoons growing up were under dog because i always rooted for the under dog and he was pretty funny and they had that penguin and walrus
    that always went to that Dr' guy and he showed them how to do things
    it was pretty cool.

then there was George of the jungle that was one of the funnier cartoons
    on Saturday him always hitting that tree and saving the day in a dumb
    way lol it was great.

then there was that cartoon shirt tails it was an awesome cartoon
    that tiger and mole where my favorite they were always saving animals
    and helping people out.

then they had the pound puppies cooler was my favorite
    on that show and then there was that puppy who had a big
    imagination.

i had tons of cartoons i grew up with but those
    were the best because they sort kept my creativity going
    as a kid.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    my favorite cartoons growing up were under dog because i always rooted for the under dog and he was pretty funny and they had that penguin and walrus
    that always went to that Dr' guy and he showed them how to do things
    it was pretty cool.
    i totaly for got about under dog that was alwas fun to watch, makein think about under dog makes me think about rocky and bulwinkle thats was so funny back then but i havent seen it in yrs.
    ....Player Killer....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    then there was George of the jungle that was one of the funnier cartoons
    on Saturday him always hitting that tree and saving the day in a dumb
    way lol it was great.

That is the best cartoon in the world!I also liked the movie for him. I like the new Tarzan cartoons. Ok not new they are about like 4 years old or something but I love them. Tarzan was the odd ball growing up not just because he was human. He was always trying to prove himself to everyone.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well for me i had sailor moon and digimon >_< and pokemon too lol
    and all my disney so i must of have a fav lol i had too may but im still a kid there be more to come

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast