+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Your Childhood Cartoon

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Childhood Cartoon

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    Scooby-Doo and Swat Kats are mine. i still enjoy watching swat kats. got all the episodes on my computer
    I listened to Scooby-doo in spanish version, I can't understand and my auntie came in and she heard what was I watching and guess wondered why didn't I put in english version lol, but swat cat's that show I barely remember though.

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    speed racer...where everyone talks soo fast, cars blows up everytime, and a sugar high chimp.
    Oh Yea!! i forgot Speed Racer, great way to put it too ^_^d, great laugh when i used to see it

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Newbie N8VE South is off to a good start N8VE South's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine was biker mice teenage mutant ninja turtles. aah good times.
    THINK ABOUT IT
    N8VE LAW

Newbie Soras_girl may be famous one day Soras_girl may be famous one day Soras_girl's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember watching Doug, Rugrats, AAAHHHH Real Monsters, Loony Tunes, and some others I can't think of.
    Please don't send me chainmail. I'll put you on my ignored list.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite cartoon was He-Man. I was also into The Smurfs (thats a good one to watch when you're eating cereal) And I watched Muppet Babies too.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

I grew up watching Tom And Jerry series (and I still love it!) and sad to say; Sesame streets too. (u_u) Oddly enough, at tender age, I knew how to turn off the volume whenever Sesame streets started singing. (T_T)

At the same time, I hated Smurfs, Banana in Pajamas, Barney and most of all, Carebears. (T__T) I would often lie to my mother saying that I'm watching those but in actual fact, I was re-running all the horror movies that she forbidden me from watching. ^^lll
    Yea. I took interest in gore and actions since a toddler.
    *natural born sadist* (^__^)lll
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I grew up watching muppet babies, bananas in pajamas, duck tales, my little pony tales, teenage mutant ninja turtles, Doug, Rugrats, and ren and stimpy. There are more but I'm not going into that >__> Most favorite show when I was little was my little pony tales. I collected them.......o.o;;

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    I know that many of you if not all had a favorite cartoon when you were smaller. I've come to explore your past in a way and ask you what that favorite cartoon was. As for me I will set the example and let you in on my past. I have had several cartoons during my child hood that I loved to watch. One that I still love is Scooby Doo. Yes I know childish but I love Scooby and the way he talks. No matter what his words always start with an R. The famous Little Mermaid what a classic. I loved how Ariel was adventures and always did what she wanted to do. Another is the famous Winnie the Pooh! I used to have stuffed animals and everything of the characters of Winnie the Pooh. My favorite out of there is Eeyore because he was always sad and depressed but he never really let it get him down even though that was like his mood. He would always just look forward and move ahead.

O.O Oh my goodness! If I didn't know anybetter, I'd say you were my twin. The only thing you're missing that would confuse people between the two of us is BugsBunny. Man, did I love him. He was my idol, I tell you. And when the movie Space Jam came out, I was very excited, lol. I did love, and still do love Scooby. I always loved the way he spoke and how much he and Shaggy ate. I always found it entertaining. I also used to watch Winnie The Pooh!!! I loved that show! I had teddy bears and stuffed animals of him and everything, lol. I just loved Eyore. He was always so depressed... Another one of my fav cartoons was The Little Mermaid. I too enjoyed the adventures Ariel would always go on. I swear, I'd always wish that one day I'd become a mermaid -_______- lol. Sad, but true. Hey, I was a child! Lol! But even though I'm older, I still have to say all these cartoons are still my favorite and shall forever be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast