+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14

Thread: Your Childhood Cartoon

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Childhood Cartoon

Pony tails. I used to love that. But----
    I never had the chance to watch a single of their series for my parents didn't allow me to buy the tapes. (u__u) Not only I was not allowed to watch it but also was not allowed to even own a pony toy.
    So I grew up hating it. ^^lll
    Same goes for Barney and Banana in Pajamas. ^_^lll
    Deprivation leaded sheep to hatred.

[CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I always watched The Flinstons and The Jetsons they where always so funny and the looked a lot like eachother tough they played in the opesite time period.
    I also liked The Smurfs they always gote a problem and solved it also it whas very funny and the al where so such difrent from eachother.
    And i Tom and Jerry that whas just the old cat and mous game.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Your Childhood Cartoon

Hmmmm.... I don't know if to say that these are my childhood cartoons... i am still a child... a child trapped in a 20 year old body... anyways!!!
    My child cartoons were: dragon ball -not Z-, cinderella, beauty and the beast (I used to fight with my cousin cos we wanted to be "beauty"), LOONEY TUNES!!!! And then when the tiny toons came they were my favorite... hmmm..... SAINT SEYA!!!!! I loved it, and I still love it. Mickey mouse and all the troop (Donald, minnie, Daisy, goofy, Donald's nephews, hmmmm....etc.) I love those. I used to watch Kimba (not simba) the white Lion. Oh yes! Candy candy, what else?.... hmmmm.... Captain Tsubasa!!!! I never missed a chapter... even when i was grounded... hehe, i always fixed a way to watch it. Once my mom cought me... I WAS IN SO MUCH TROUBLE... but i was happy anyways cos i did'n missed the chapter... and the next day I watch it again but i was very careful so I didn't get cought... hmmmm.... nice times!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha.... oh yes!!! I almost forget: The sleeping Beauty, in fact i watch almost all disney cartoon movies.
    I still love cartoons, even though now I'm a grow up according to society.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie magokoro is off to a good start magokoro's Avatar
    Thanks

AHHHHHH Real Mosters and Ren and Stimpy those were the best two cartoons i use to watch

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Dood, Clifford the Big Red Dog! That was one of my favorites, I like the poodle best though. And Rupert, I use to love that show.. Anybody still watch kid shows? They have these shows on Treehouse, Timothy goes to School and Toy Castle, I watch those, you should check them out..
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was 5 my favorite cartoon was Sailor Moon. I had all kinds of toys and other junk too. I also qwned all the movies and i still have them today.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14