+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Childhood Cartoon

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Childhood Cartoon

My favourites were :

Sailor Moon - I loved this show. I first started watching it when I was 3, and almost had to stop watching it when I was 4 because my mom realized it was TV-Y7 rating. She didn't make me after she saw how much I loved it though. I used to make little scepters and stuff like that so I could pretend to be Sailor Moon. I was obsessed. I even cried when I started 1st grade, because the bus got me home in time to only see the last 5 minutes of the show ;_;

Winnie the Pooh - I loved Winnie the Pooh. My mother gave me her old stuffed animal of him from when she was a child, and my grandparents let me keep their old copy of a Winnie the Pooh book that I found when I was at their house once. I would always watch the shows. Even if it was an episode I'd seen a dozen times before, it was never enough.

Then of course there were all the other Disney ones like Darkwing Duck, Chip & Dale, Duck Tales... those were the ones I got addicted to when I was 5 and had to stay home because of the chicken pox. I memorized the time that each of them came on, that way I'd be sure to never miss my favourite ones xD
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Captain Planet, he's the hero, gonna take pollution down to zero!

I loved that show!
    What's even more funny is that I am now studying Environmental science XD
    Bit of an influence there? lol

I also loved sailormoon, I could not miss an episode
    But I never really found out what happened after Rini found out Serena was sailormoon....I really got to find that next episode in english

Has anyone ever heard of the puppet agro? It was like a morning show, some people in Aust, might know him, but I really loved it! It was on that show that I watched sailormoon on!

I also loved scooby doo, but not as much as these other shows ^^

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Your Childhood Cartoon

The cartoons I used to watch are:The Rugrats,Scooby doo,Gargoyles,Teenage Mutant Ninga turtles, the Spiderman cartoon and other old cartoons from the 90s. When I was little I also watched the Looney Tunes.

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

The only childhood Walt disney that I've watched is Little Mermaid cos most of the time I've been watching Anime(due to my family cos they love Anime too). This classic animation first capture my sight with the hilarious Sebastian though he's small he can really fight! HA! the way he fought with the chief was brillant, and then it came Ariel, her vocal songs were amazing (well to me), especially the song "Part of the world" I just simply love it! Now when I wanna watch it again I can't find any vcds / dvds in SG.. They only have part two.. During my days i remembering watching it on video Tape.. *Sigh* those were the memories of the adolescent years

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

The Rugrats was great I was shocked when I found out that Tommy was played by a girl. As for The Little Mermaid song I love it and just so you know if you listen to the DJ system sometime I will be having it playing.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    The Rugrats was great I was shocked when I found out that Tommy was played by a girl.
    ya i remmebr finding out that i couldent belive it,it blu my mine when i found out that tommy was played by a girl.i just remember a show i used to watch it mister rogers house it thinki kno its not a cartoon but,i liked it a lot when i was younger.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

anyone here remember the silver hawks? thats was a good show
    to come home to after school or it was for me moonstar was cool
    looking and i sort of saw a little of my self in him lol, anyway that cartoon
    really was great and the way that one guy used a guitar as a weapon
    was sweet.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

AHHHH!! Real Monsters were great go I love Icuris out of all of them. He was always the odd ball of the monsters trying to find things to do for fun. Always being mistaken for a bunny. I miss that one.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast