Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: which is your favorite movie.

Newbie Princess Ashe is off to a good start Princess Ashe's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: which is your favorite movie.

Mmmm.. fave movie... well i like harry potter-all of them. and spirited away and howes moving castle, oh, i also like the last airbender and the narnia films, yep yep
    Hey, i do knight rituals now, just ask me and you can be a knight of Dalmasca

Newbie KataraBadyanu is off to a good start KataraBadyanu's Avatar
    Thanks

I might be weird, but my favorite movie is Con Air. Ever since I've seen it, I've adored it. The combination of action with romance, and a tiny bit of suspense added in with Garland Greene on the loose kept me on the edge of my seat--both the first and last times I've watched it.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

The first Jurassic Park is always a favorite for me.

Been watching that movie since i was a little girl, and it still gets me every time. And now that i'm older and actually know what the hell is going on, it's even better!

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol... my favorite movie is Disaster Movie. I know some of you just can't find the humor in spoof movies but this one... this one is a keeper lol. It has something for everyone at one point you just have to be open minded lol.

Haha, I've watched this movie with my friends so many times that we're starting to notice all the stuff going on the background instead of the movie. There's this one scene where it turns into a high school musical and there's like 200 people in the background partying. All big smiles and dancing and raising of the roof XDDD

It must be weird being an actor, just standing in some room saying things from a script and being totally serious about pretending.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Newbie Moose is off to a good start Moose's Avatar
    Thanks

My fav. movie would have to be...Ninja Assassin, although, i didnt like the fact that the blood looked like friggin kool aid. >.<

Death is as generation is, a composition of like elements, and a decompostion into the same.

Newbie Detective Ryuzaki is off to a good start Detective Ryuzaki's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite movie ever was the Death Note movies (Death Note, The Last Name, and L Change the World). I actually saw them before I saw the Anime/Manga, and they really got me started on the Death Note series! It's now my long time favorite!

Newbie wigglypuff is off to a good start wigglypuff's Avatar
    Thanks

the notebook
    click
    titanic
    spirited away
    200 pound beauty
    -------------
    All the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff. - Frank Zappa
    wigsalon.com
    ------------

Newbie FinalXepher is off to a good start FinalXepher's Avatar
    Thanks

As for me, I believe my favorite movie would be Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. Me, one who is an avid gamer, relates to this movie in a way. All the allusions to pop culture and "easter eggs" in the movie made it a winner for me. (i.e. before he fought every evil ex, a number will be shown somewhere of what number that evil ex is).

Unfortunately, it was nowhere near successful in theaters. I will admit, I didn't see it in theater but I bought the movie when it came out and totally regretted not seeing it earlier. I believe that the movie, at face value, was not appealing to really any age groups. Adults probably thought it looked childish and teens thought it looked nerdy and young children probably didnt even understand what it was. Also, the fact that Micheal Cera is the main is enough to turn many people off but hey, what can you do?

I loved the movie (and the game ha), yet to read the comics but in the end, I'm a fan.

If this world is hell,
    then God is nicer than everyone thinks

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast