+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favorite video game?

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Your favorite video game?

I think one of my favorite video games is monster hunter it has great fight and they are very hard games cause of the you cant pause thing and that the wyrven are power house like the kut-kut black. so please tell me your favorite video game and till why?

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Newbie xbeyondxthexgravex is off to a good start xbeyondxthexgravex's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your favorite video game?

Marvel vs. capcom 2 it is the best 2d fighter ever it has awsome game play it is very fast pace has a lot of people to chose and it is so much fun to play with a friend who is good plus you git to play with some x-men and have them fight streat fighter characters plus and many more the only down side is that it is so rare on the ps2 that if you can even find a copy it will cost you $80 to $120 and i cant swing that and sadly i dont have a copy anymore but it is my favorite game hands down.

sig by me

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite game would have to be Final Fantasy Tactics. I've never actually beaten it but I've put over 300 hours into the game. I would have beaten it but my data keep geeting erased. The story is great, much better than FFTA, the gameplay is overall better with classes that can own harder, and finally you can't deny a games that allows you to get Cloud on your team.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

When it comes to my favorite video game its a hard choice for me. The canadites that i have to choose from would be: Turok2 seeds of Evil, Turok Rage Wars, Super Mario RPG and the Seven Stars, Halo2, or Final Fanatasy 7.
    The two Turok games are canadites because i like the story of the series, the weapons are cool and devestating, and i like multiplayer. Also i like some of the villians in them like Oblivion Spawn.

Super mario RPG because i ove the mario games, and this was one of the first games i ever really got into. The game has good gameplay, unique puzzle solving, a sense of platforming mixed with rpg. It added some cool characters tto the mario series as in Geno the possesed doll, mallow the cloud man that thought he was a frog, and the main boss smithy a weapon smith from another universe.

Halo 2 just because the story and multiplayer. Final Fantasy 7 has a great story good characters and long play.

But if i had to choose one of these it would have to be Mario RPG and the Seven Stars. It is a great mixture of rpg and platform gaming.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite video game... that right now would be Ultimate Ninja right now. I can't seem to get through it but I love it. Its not hard to master, its just time consuming. Well time consuming to me anyway.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie firstborn is off to a good start firstborn's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite game has to Chrono Cross. Its a sequel to the RPG game Chrono Trigger for PC (rereleased for the PSX in with FF4 in Final Fantasy Chronicles). It follows the story of a boy named Serge and his journey. The game offers a wepon/armor creation system, and has tons of optional characters to recruit. If your a fan of RPGs I would definitely recommend this game to you.
    See now the game is historically inaccurate, because unlike feudal Japan, modern day France does not have any flying demonic stingrays. . . well, hardly any.

Banned mveli2 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Smile Re: Your favorite video game?

my all time favorite game is THE THING because ur a guy who goes around and kills zombies and when u crack the light on a dead guy is pined up on the wall or a guy sitting in a chair dead with his jaw ripped off so thats why i like it

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post
    I think one of my favorite video games is monster hunter it has great fight and they are very hard games cause of the you cant pause thing and that the wyrven are power house like the kut-kut black. so please tell me your favorite video game and till why?
    My favourite video game is Fable. It has a really good plot, decent animation, and you can CHOOSE whether you are good or evil.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast