+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite video game?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your favorite video game?

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    hmmmm. i would have to say my fave game at this moment would be...Person3!! its so cool. its an RPG game and a sim game at the same time.You are a student in the morning and at night you fight. and depending how you do at school will determine how you are in battle....its pretty cool.....i almost stayed up all night.....^.^
    I've heard good things about Persona 3. I haven't played the second one yet, but the first has to be one of the best RPGs ever! It was pretty smooth if ya ask me. ^_^

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Final Fantasy X, but use Rikku's X-2 costume.
    X-2 had a little too much of a "Charlie's Angels" theme. It was wierd, the battle time was nice though ^.^

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I've heard good things about Persona 3. I haven't played the second one yet, but the first has to be one of the best RPGs ever! It was pretty smooth if ya ask me. ^_^
    oh it is a great game!!!!! i have stayed up the last 3 night playing it!!!it is the best rpg i played yet excluding the Tales of...series....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Newbie naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893's Avatar
    some where in the darkness drowning. i need someone to save me
    Thanks

my favorit game would have to be Caslvania Curse of Darkness.It is a long game that i will emit but it is worth it.Ther is a lot of fighting in it.Ther is a lot to be done,not only that but it had a rateing of 8.5.

Thankx Highteckdudu

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite Video game is and always will be (until DMC4) HALO 3! the game is awesome and the graphics are insane

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zeffervelli View Post
    Final Fantasy X, but use Rikku's X-2 costume.
    X-2 had a little too much of a "Charlie's Angels" theme. It was wierd, the battle time was nice though ^.^
    I like that game alot! I think it's gotta be the best Final Fantasy ever!! Mmm... Lulu... Yuna... Mmm... RIKKU! *drools* Uh, anyway, the game was well planned and the story had it's turns and twists, which was a plus because you couldn't predict what was gonna happen next. Such a good game. ^_^

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

the best game i have ever played has to be a game called motor storm which i played on the playstation 3 when it first came out it is awsome its the perfect christmas present you can do time trials and go online and race other people and challenge to be the best

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tom2Ace View Post
    the best game i have ever played has to be a game called motor storm which i played on the playstation 3 when it first came out it is awsome its the perfect christmas present you can do time trials and go online and race other people and challenge to be the best
    THAT GAME ROCKS!!! I love the racing, the graphics and more importantly the EXPLOSIONS! LOL.

The online play is sweet as hell and there's no set course, so you're pretty much driving laps in a circle you create. Heh!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast