+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your Favourite Soap

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Your Favourite Soap

What is your favourite soap and why? Basically

My Favourite soap would have to be Coronation Street , i started watching it because my dad watched it everday so i got hooked and learnt the story line. It controls your brain it's really weird...I might miss a week or a month but as soon as i wathc it again the stroyline is clear. I don't watch any other soaps i find them to boring, coro rules out Emmerdale and Eastenders perhaps the Bill? Emmerdale is just full of the same or worse storyline as coronation street and has really bad actors sometimes, the show reminds me of a last resort on T.V Hollyoaks is apprantley very good but i could never get into it. I was born with coronation street and i will die with it as well (Not by Choice)

So tell me...Whats your favourite? Or if you don't ahve one explain why you don't watch or have a favourite soap.

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Re: Your Favourite Soap

I watch alot of soaps,but my favorite is General Hospital. I love all the drama it has and some of guys on there aren't bad to look either.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CherryBlossom18 View Post
    I watch alot of soaps,but my favorite is General Hospital. I love all the drama it has and some of guys on there aren't bad to look either.
    I'm not sure i've heard of that...Is it set in old times or present?
    Heartbeats an old legend lol and the Royal.

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

hmm i don't really watch a lot of soaps..(i like reailty ..^.^) ..but i do kinda like to watch this show called degrassi ..I think this show is kinda old..but they have new seasons..it's basically aboutyoung ppl lifes who are completely messed up..i watch it cuz i see that my life is not as bad as their..even though i know it's not true..but the stuff that these young ppl go through does really happen to ppl ..but they have instreing stories that I like..^.^

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well this is a weird thread but i would say one is Dove im a man but hey i like it.

Newbie Echo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hmm I would have to say my favorite would be Desperate Houswives. It's just so funny, mostly only older women like it, like in their 20s and 30s but hey I can't help like it for some reason lol. It's a good show, I started watching it probably in the middle of the series, and my mom filled me in on what was going on, otherwise I would have been lost.

I am such a loser sometimes >.<
    http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/OfeliasFire/BlueProxy-1024_768-1.jpg
    "I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping to learn a bit bout' what is true and fake"

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know if comedies are soaps too, but if so... I love Friends, King of Queens and That 70's show.

If they don't fall under soaps, I also like Gillmore girls, The O.C., Prison Break and Grey's Anatomy.

And if these aren't soaps either, then I guess I don't watch any soaps... Just sometimes with some friends of mine: As the world turns... but i think it's kinda fake and predictable. Fun to watch when I'm totally bored, which isn't much XD.

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine View Post
    I don't know if comedies are soaps too, but if so... I love Friends, King of Queens and That 70's show.

If they don't fall under soaps, I also like Gillmore girls, The O.C., Prison Break and Grey's Anatomy.

And if these aren't soaps either, then I guess I don't watch any soaps... Just sometimes with some friends of mine: As the world turns... but i think it's kinda fake and predictable. Fun to watch when I'm totally bored, which isn't much XD.
    I like prison break loads! But sorry i don't think any of them are soaps, soap are last long lasting programmes that have never ending storylines...so i guess you don't watch soaps then

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast