+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your little friend ^^

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Your little friend ^^

I was thinking what kind of MP3 or maybe even MP4 player do you use....

The reason why i thought about it was because my brother came home today and he showed me his new Ipod Touch or something like that so i started thinking *congrats* ** well i started thinking about what kind you where using when u wanna hear some music :P

Me, well i was planing on getting one like ly brother, but right now i'm using a Creative Zen and my phone

Hmm... well i was actually going to do so that you could vote on which one you use but i don't know how

Anyway what kind do you use???

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Re: Your little friend ^^

Lol, I personally have like, 3 different MP3 players laying around. Two are cheap-job things, and one runs on batteries that if they run out while the thing is still playing, it blanks the memory on it. Sad. Depraved. Shouldn't have been produced.
    The third was a more decent one, that I can't even recall the make of. @_@

.... I'm *totally* being helpful here. x_x

I've never been really keen on the look of the Ipod touch, maybe for the screen size I might be buying a classic Ipod sometime in the coming months, all I know is I want it a comfortable size to watch stuff on from time to time as well as listen to music, and have as large a filesize as possible on it. x3 My opinion, you like your music, get yourself an UBER-IPOD, with lots of memory. Or indeed any DECENT player that anyone else might be able to suggest here.

Creative Zen? I've heard of it. :3 Is it okay? Always wondered how good it was~

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm going to get a 'Juke', its actually pretty good. the sound quality is better than expected, but it is a tiny phone..

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, they're expensive, but the one I bought was the best 400 dollars I ever spent (I got the 32 gig model). The interface is fluid, it plays videos, displays pictures, surfs the web, and plays games. It can also function as a PDA (I use it to keep my schedules from work, and important adresses and phone numbers)

Treat your self, you WILL NOT regret this purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsquire View Post

I've never been really keen on the look of the Ipod touch, maybe for the screen size I might be buying a classic Ipod sometime in the coming months, all I know is I want it a comfortable size to watch stuff on from time to time as well as listen to music, and have as large a filesize as possible on it. x3 My opinion, you like your music, get yourself an UBER-IPOD, with lots of memory. Or indeed any DECENT player that anyone else might be able to suggest here.
    if you're like me, and you have a large collection (3152 songs, which is 8.3 days, and takes up 18.83 gigs), you don't really need an "UBER-Ipod. 32 gigs will do you just fine. Yes, the 120 gig classic is nice to have, I know be cause I replaced mine with the touch I have. I used to watch videos on the thing, and I have to say watching videos on the touch is ALOT better then on the Classic screen for the vary reason you said not to get a touch: The size of the screen.

lets compare them:

There we have the Touch, Zune, and the Classic. They are all roughly the same size height wise, what you can't see is the thickness. The touch is the thinnest since it uses a solid state hard drive, while the others use actual hard drives.

Also, think about this, if you're going to be watching videos on it, more then likely they're going to be Anime, and anime mostly has subtitles. Speaking from experience, you can't read subtitles very well on the Classic's screen.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Redsquire View Post
    Creative Zen? I've heard of it. :3 Is it okay? Always wondered how good it was~
    Well it was the first real MP3 or well MP4 i guess it's called, that i bought and yeah it has been quite faithful and the sound quality is good too ^^

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Yes, they're expensive, but the one I bought was the best 400 dollars I ever spent (I got the 32 gig model). The interface is fluid, it plays videos, displays pictures, surfs the web, and plays games. It can also function as a PDA (I use it to keep my schedules from work, and important adresses and phone numbers)

Treat your self, you WILL NOT regret this purchase.
    I actually don't think it's that expensive, i just want one with enough room ^^ but i don't know how good the sound is on the Ipod Touch and it's pretty big too compared to my old Creative Zen

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Sound is great, especially if you have lossless encoded music, and make sure you get rid of those white earbuds, as they are basicly a "Hey, Come Steal my iPod" sign, and they suck.

If you just have normally encoded music (mp3, aac, ect), you should be able to fit about 7000 songs on the 32gig model.

Battery life is great if you're just using it to listen to musis, about 12 hours, 6 hours for video. Cut those times in half if you use the built in speaker. and you can get about 3 hours of heavy wi-fi usage for web browsing as well.

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Question Re: Your little friend ^^

I have to say, it DOES look nice, doesnt it? : 3

I've ALWAYS been a bit wierd about touch-screen, s'why one of the first things I bought for, for example, my DS, was a screen protector. I just freak out a lot about damage on things, screens being one of the biggies.
    And yeah, subtitles generally suck the smaller the screen gets, I'd agree with that. ;_; I'd be cellotaping my old Classic Gameboy Magnifier onto the front of it.

Design-wise, Id say out of that photo, the touch looks best. <3 Its just that I'm a total hypocondriac when it comes to my stuff, I'd be buying it like, three sleeves to hide in if I took it out. x__x Or the classic, if I bought that. I just freak out too much.

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Sound is great, especially if you have lossless encoded music, and make sure you get rid of those white earbuds, as they are basicly a "Hey, Come Steal my iPod" sign, and they suck.

If you just have normally encoded music (mp3, aac, ect), you should be able to fit about 7000 songs on the 32gig model.

Battery life is great if you're just using it to listen to musis, about 12 hours, 6 hours for video. Cut those times in half if you use the built in speaker. and you can get about 3 hours of heavy wi-fi usage for web browsing as well.
    Well i'll think about the earbuds then, but is the bass good enough with the original once?? Because if the sound is'nt better than on my phone (which is a Sont Ericsson K660i and original headset) then i don't know if i wanna buy the Ipod Touch and maybe just buy a bigger memory stick to my phone

But my brother told me about the battery is really good, he had it with him on a plain to england an forgot to turn it off and then when it was almost closing in on night time he saw that it was still on his Ipod (it was locked though, so that it don't use to much power)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast