+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your little friend ^^

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your little friend ^^

I'm serious about the Apple earbuds. They suck and they will get you mugged (or worse). The bass that comes out of the device is great, especially if you turn the sound check off and set the EQ to Bass Booster (Rock recommended as it evens out bass and Treble).

Yeah, the touch will stay charged for days if it just sits doing nothing and locked.

as for the screen, its designed to take a bit of a beating, as its made of plexi glass with a scratch resistant resin. If you're that worried about the screen Redsquire, buy an apple care plan with it.

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Question Re: Your little friend ^^

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    I'm serious about the Apple earbuds. They suck and they will get you mugged (or worse). The bass that comes out of the device is great, especially if you turn the sound check off and set the EQ to Bass Booster (Rock recommended as it evens out bass and Treble).

Yeah, the touch will stay charged for days if it just sits doing nothing and locked.

as for the screen, its designed to take a bit of a beating, as its made of plexi glass with a scratch resistant resin. If you're that worried about the screen Redsquire, buy an apple care plan with it.
    Believe~ me, I probably will. xD

Although I've always kindof found the whole care plan thing to be a bit wierd. Surely if everyones going to fork out £400 for one, then it should work satisfactorily, and have a satisfactory guarantee? o_O All these people putting 'insurance' towards them... I dunno. Meh.

But yeah, I'd probably take out some kindof plan with it, just for simple ease of mind. And a sleeve or six to keep it in. xD I have a Xda Ils O2 pocket pc thing that I just, errr, found, and I'm frightened to death that its going to scratch, so! It's getting a pocket thing to sit in too. ^_^ Now the battery on THAT thing is lousy. Lives for about two, MAYBE three days, and then resorts to the Backup power. Basically you need to keep it hooked to your computer all the time to charge up every night. o_o

God help me if there was no electricity for like, a week.
    It would just like, DIE.

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

The default warranty is one year under Apple's Limited Warranty. Means they will repair certain problems for 12 months from the purchase date. The Apple care plan is a carte blanche warranty, meaning they will fix it regardless of whats wrong with it for an additional year.

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Question Re: Your little friend ^^

The default warranty is one year under Apple's Limited Warranty. Means they will repair certain problems for 12 months from the purchase date. The Apple care plan is a carte blanche warranty, meaning they will fix it regardless of whats wrong with it for an additional year.
    Aaaaahhhhh, yeah, that sounds familiar. My younger brother got one and this all sounds like the same kind of thing that he got as well. (By got one, I mean a classic Ipod.)

Still, it's always good to know. <3 ^_^ Thankies.

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i guess i'll have to start looking for some new earbuds then.... sucks, but i've allready seen a few people walking with an Ipod Touch because it looks like those earbuds

I think my brother actually told me that it still was playing music, i think, he just forgot to turn it off ^^

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

The itouch. It is the best ipod ever. You could do pretty much everything with it. The sad part about it is I only have the 8gb.-_-.. The 32gb are very expensive! And, I had to pay it myself whch wasn't that fun. But, it was worth every single penny, lol. I had to get a new ipod because, i had the original ipod nano and it sucked. ALOT.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

I wondering, if i buy a 32GB Ipod Touch and fill it up totally, would it then be acting slower than a 8GB that is full, now that there's more music, videos or what ever, to keep track on??

Would you know that Ace??

Thanks

Mine has about a gig free on it (Pictures, Movies, Music, Apps) and the only time you get slow down is when you're accessing things with large file sizes, namely Videos and Lossless Audio, or when you load huge lists of items (hundreds of pics, songs, videos ect.) Other then that, it runs normally.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast