Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Your very first game..

Otaku ron119125 is off to a good start ron119125's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your very first game..

My first game played was pong and thats going way back. I can rember sitting in a restruant for hours at a time feeding quaters into the machine and playing anyone who came in. Compaired to the games now it was quite simple but I really enjoyed it.

Newbie FinalXepher is off to a good start FinalXepher's Avatar
    Thanks

ah this brings back some of the best memories i had when i was a little tike.

i would have to say it was either Sonic the Hedgehog, the original Starfox or Super Mario Bros. i had a sega at one house and had a Super Nintendo at the other.

but im not to sure what it was because i had alot of games for the Super Nintendo and for the Sega i had a six pack game which included sonic, streets of rage, beast riders columns, something with motorcycles and the last one which i forgot.

actually i really dont know because i had all of these systems to choose from before i had conscious thought.

OH YEAH, i had a gameboy too. i had pokemon red and blue and tetris.

i really have no idea. i had a game filled beginning. probably explains why im so into games now.

If this world is hell,
    then God is nicer than everyone thinks

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    My grandma was actually a gamer (she has alh's now, and she had a set of games for the atari) and when I was four one night I went to the sewing room at her house and saw her playing it. She noticed me and asked me if I wanted to play with her and I said yeah, and the game she was playing was pong, yes, Pong was my first game I played when I was a kid which led to a addictive hobby that continues to this day (twenty years later), I guess being a gamer is a family tradition.
    wow that was like the very first video game i remember that came out..^.^..Granny must have had some moves..Game on Granny ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by clover View Post
    it was an old atari system that my mom still has, that was fun when i was little. I think it was pac-man...? yea.
    that was when we still had a television that the hooked up to. now it sits in a box at my granddas house
    oh my gosh..I loved pac -man and even the mrs. pac man too..but that didnt come out until later..but yeah who can forget the old schooler game pac man..that was the best acarde game to play too at the time..^.^

Quote Originally Posted by metalmaster32 View Post
    Since I was born at the start of the game revolution, we have had an NES for as long as I can remember. My first game was probably Super Mario Bros. for NES. The three I remember playing the most were Contra, Lifeforce, and Super Mario Bros. I don't know why...maybe it was all we had. That and I played a lot of Atari and this thing called a Commador 64 (back when disks were actually floppy!).

Let games live on forever.........

oh yeah..i played super mario first for the Super Nin. that was my first..that was console by the way..

Anyone remember the Donkey Kong series of video game.. thats an old schooler anyone remember that game?..I had the very first one,2, and 3..

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh that's eazy!! Tetris, Super Mario and Duck! I remember play almost all night till my mother did find out about it... '_'

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post
    Wow, never seen so many quotes in the one post. 1, 2, 3, 10 quotes all up. Still, if you've got something to say...

dede de de-de de, de...

Super Mario Brothers. Old school Nintendo Entertainment System, AKA the NES console. Damn, we had fun on that. My brother & I would battle it out to see who could get further, older age having it's advantages for me. Mind you, I could never beat Dad on it. I mean, how could a kid beat someone who could get through the game no less then 3 times, start to end! It just got faster each time around, & we would sit amazed as Dad would pass level after level. Mind you, the good old NES started playing up towards the end of it's life, thought I was the one with the magic touch, always able to coax life out of it 1 more time. We've still got the console & games here too, along with a 2nd NES, though neither work unfortunately...

Somewhere along the line we also got a Pong machine for the old black & white TV up in mum & Dad's room. Another battle between brothers, each battling to keep that little white square from going past the white lines we controlled. It had other games too, turn the dial & you had soccer, each having a second paddle on the other side of the field, but otherwise it was still pong, & another battle.

Today I still love a good game or 2, though the original X box will have to do for now. Since my gaming computer got a virus, I've had to reload Windows a couple of times, then discovered I was missing files. I did eventually find the files & got new anti-virus, but my computer has never been able to play games since. Guess that serves as a warning to get anti-virus, & keep it up to date...

Yesh..i remember that..It seems like everybody's first game was Super mario brothes,pacman,sonic,pong,ATARI..just old schooler ones or the popular ones..lol..yesh..i would so love to sitand play those games again..but my NES ,,i sold...i regret now..cuz at first i was like..no one play theses things anymore..we have better ones..but nothing beats the original games..i mean if it wasnt for the orginal games back then some of the games we have today would not exist..O.o..

mentioning that thankz SMB!! u Rock!!

i never really had any computers game back then..but now snice computers are better now..im recently have been into them..i hooked on sims2 PC games!!

Newbie ThanatosLoveChain is off to a good start ThanatosLoveChain's Avatar
    Thanks

This takes me back......it was when my much older brother had a Nintendo,I think it was super mario bros. and duck hunt in one game cartridge,or something like that. We would play video games together back then. He would beg me to watch them,but I don't think he knew how much I loved playing them,especially with my cool older brother! Too bad he's such a jerk now..... But,ne ways,MY first console was an original gameboy,that I begged my parents so bad to buy for me,and they finally got me one. It came w/Tetris. I took that thing on every vacation,lol,it's so oldschool now! XD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ThanatosLoveChain View Post
    This takes me back......it was when my much older brother had a Nintendo,I think it was super mario bros. and duck hunt in one game cartridge,or something like that. We would play video games together back then. He would beg me to watch them,but I don't think he knew how much I loved playing them,especially with my cool older brother! Too bad he's such a jerk now..... But,ne ways,MY first console was an original gameboy,that I begged my parents so bad to buy for me,and they finally got me one. It came w/Tetris. I took that thing on every vacation,lol,it's so oldschool now! XD
    wow u had the very first nitendo..now thats old school;..yup duck hunt was fast and fun game to beat.i had that game but my gun broke..and so i couldnt play it and i never really thought of getting anothe one..lol..so i would love to play to that again..
    A gameboy..the first portable game system ..am i right?..yeah..i wanted those so freaking bad too..but never got one..its funny though now my parnets would so get me the gameboy..they say..>.>''lol..funny..i dont care much for it now..geez thankz momO.o..

Newbie ThanatosLoveChain is off to a good start ThanatosLoveChain's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandi View Post
    wow u had the very first nitendo..now thats old school;..yup duck hunt was fast and fun game to beat.i had that game but my gun broke..and so i couldnt play it and i never really thought of getting anothe one..lol..so i would love to play to that again..
    A gameboy..the first portable game system ..am i right?..yeah..i wanted those so freaking bad too..but never got one..its funny though now my parnets would so get me the gameboy..they say..>.>''lol..funny..i dont care much for it now..geez thankz momO.o..
    Yes,I believe it was the first handheld That sounds like my parents,I always wanted a trampoline,and now my mother says they had the money,and should have gotten me one. There were few big things I ever wanted......XD oh well!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ThanatosLoveChain For This Useful Post:

SweetCandi (Sep 04, 2008)

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast