Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Your very first game..

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your very first game..

Quote Originally Posted by ThanatosLoveChain View Post
    Yes,I believe it was the first handheld That sounds like my parents,I always wanted a trampoline,and now my mother says they had the money,and should have gotten me one. There were few big things I ever wanted......XD oh well!
    HahA..even though i dont live with my parnets anymore,,i still want to ask them can I have a couple things that i neved got back then cuz it was so expensive..ad my parnets used to always so when we te money..we will get it..but now this stuff i want is dirt cheap ..so there is no excuse ..am i right?..butnow they say .."well whats the point anymore.u have job..get it ur self..O.oXD!!""
    lol

Newbie Kryptoniteray is off to a good start Kryptoniteray's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm..not sure.But I think it was at a friend's house.She had a Nintendo, lol, and we played a weird game, it was something with a maze, I don't remember that well, I was 5 or 6 years old. And a bowling game.Then the classic Duck Hunt.I just loved that sound or birds falling or that weird dog laughing That's about it, I was not a big fan of games.^^
    Heaven holds a sense of wonder and I wanted to believe that I'd get caught up when the rage in me subsides.

Newbie firstborn is off to a good start firstborn's Avatar
    Thanks

well lets see, my first game would have been. . . Ice Hockey for the NES. A great game, a bit old though
    See now the game is historically inaccurate, because unlike feudal Japan, modern day France does not have any flying demonic stingrays. . . well, hardly any.

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm it seems like alot of ppl still remember there first game..nut now ppl i wanna know your first acarde game ..
    me i would say pinball and pacman,,,im not sure actually which one i played first..but i played them both all the time.. it was awsome!!,,and til this day..i scream for joy when i see old school games like pac man and pinball in acardes cuz it brings me back to my kids years ..^.^

Newbie MsUzumaki12 is off to a good start MsUzumaki12's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1240 View Post
    I think my first video game was Sonic the hedgehog for the Sega Genesis. I used to play that game a lot (even though i couldn't beat it and it was hard) And, cause of that i'm a gamer now. ^^

And i still play sometimes. It's a good game! ^^
    yea! thats it! My first game was sonic for sega Genesis..you are right about that..it was an awsome game
    I Kill all of you!!
    Then I have a party!!

Newbie Kuinta is off to a good start
    Thanks

Back in the day, I think my first game was either Sonic the Hedgehog for the Genesis or Street Fighter for the Super Nintendo. I vagued remember playing it because I was around five years old when I first had my first experience. Those were the days with the d-pads and ABC and XYZ buttons. It was almost like a life changing experience for me. Looking back I just am surprised how fast the video game industry had evolved up until now.

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine was Super Mario Bros. 3 when I was 2 lol. Its still one of my favorites.

Meow. :3

8. The Following User Says Thank You to katsoyori33 For This Useful Post:

SweetCandi (Sep 08, 2008)

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ThanatosLoveChain View Post
    But,ne ways,MY first console was an original gameboy,that I begged my parents so bad to buy for me,and they finally got me one. It came w/Tetris. I took that thing on every vacation,lol,it's so oldschool now! XD
    Damn, how could I forget my Gameboy, the grey plastic brick which allowed so many people to feed their addiction for gaming on the move?! I got one for a birthday, & I loved it. My younger brother didn't like that I got one & he didn't, so I think I might have had to protect it from him. Could explain why it still works, though it rarely comes out of it's bag, keeping safe from dust. My brother did eventually get one for his birthday, the same age I got one, but his was a fancy purple one, which got a shattered screen, killing the poor thing...

To be honest, I thing Tetris was the main game that got played on it, though not buy me. My Mum got more addicted to it, plus some of her friend's kids got Gameboys with Tetris too, so while we played like kids do, they linked them together & battled it out amongst themselves. Come to think of it, I wouldn't be suprised if she played it more than me...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast